psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a green G reg 16v on Altwood Road Maidenhead at 08:45hrs today. Parked up in front of the new tile place that has just opened. It was immaculate, really well looked after, lovely car who ever owns it.

Spotted stueyB in his VR6 abt 5.30 coming away from J13 M1 towards beford.. looked phat rolling dude...

I was in my MK3 golf....

Spotted stueyB in his VR6 abt 5.30 coming away from J13 M1 towards beford.. looked phat rolling dude...

I was in my MK3 golf....

Hmm, i was going in the opposite direction at about the same time - never saw any Corrados unfortunately.

Black rado spotted coming out the junction of Austhorpe road in Crossgates at about 5:30. Only saw it from side as i was sat at the lights waiting to go down Austhorpe road. Had standard BBS alloys, so i assumed it was a G60. Not seen it before :wave:

Just seen a dark (either black or purple) K reg G60 with black angel/ inpro style headlights at Tesco Ipswich.by the recycling point. I was in my works Volvo so didnt make myself known.

Ugly Bloke, I swear 90% of the countries population of Corrado's must live where u do! :lol: :lol:

I've only seen 2 since I got my 'rado end of March! :(

Ugly Bloke, I swear 90% of the countries population of Corrado's must live where u do! :lol: :lol:

I've only seen 2 since I got my 'rado end of March! :(

count yourself lucky, i have seen 2 on the road since last september :( (and yes i do get out!!)

Yeah Ugly Bloke's Corrado "spots" are making these cars almost as common as Golfs on the road :lol: :lol:

I travel around 500 miles a week, mainly Thames Valley, London, Oxfordshire, Essex. I've seen at least 8 different Corrado's in the Maidenhead area alone, only one of them to my knowledge frequents this place. Oddly enough prior to getting one, I hardly ever saw them! :) One of the spotted ones is for sale, I may add another to the collection.

Last night in Leyland, was comin down near Tesco and passed a Corrado (cant remember what colour) think it was a 16v, I waved, got a wave back, I was driving Emma's MK4 Golf.

Bit furthrer down the road there was a dark blue VR, filthy!!!

That was me, if the mk4 you were driving is silver. My first wave off someone, surprised it was from a mk4 golf! Mine's a grey G60, no badge on the front at the mo. The dark blue VR a bit further down has been parked on the road there for years, always looking like it needs a wash! It's a nice looking car though and when I drive past about once a week I always check just to see if there's a for sale sign in the window...

Spotted several rather attractive Corrado's driving in convoy down the droitwich road yesterday! Must have been atleast 10 of them with a rather tidy Scirocco and MK2 Golf GTi aswell! Not sure if any of them are using this forum?! ha ha ha :lol:

Spotted several rather attractive Corrado's driving in convoy down the droitwich road yesterday! Must have been atleast 10 of them with a rather tidy Scirocco and MK2 Golf GTi aswell! Not sure if any of them are using this forum?! ha ha ha :lol:

I wondered if anyone would post this...just surprised it wasn't me!

Had forgotten what a blast it is to be in a convoy, the looks on passing drivers' faces are superb. Being the (currently slightly dinged) filling in a three tier Classic Green sandwich was superb, although all it's done is renew my enthusiasm for getting the new VR looking as nice as the old one/at least half as minty as Vaughan's and Dave's.

Oh, and Dave managed to "pootle" for all of about three quarters of a mile before engaging "otter drive".

I wondered if anyone would post this...just surprised it wasn't me!

Had forgotten what a blast it is to be in a convoy, the looks on passing drivers' faces are superb. Being the (currently slightly dinged) filling in a three tier Classic Green sandwich was superb, although all it's done is renew my enthusiasm for getting the new VR looking as nice as the old one/at least half as minty as Vaughan's and Dave's.

Oh, and Dave managed to "pootle" for all of about three quarters of a mile before engaging "otter drive".

Mmmmm more otter!

Mmmmm more otter!

:thumbleft:

Otters are the way forward....

Followed by an N reg VR from Coulsdon on Saturday morning about 9.45, he went onto the M23 when I went to the M25.

Mmmmm more otter!

:thumbleft:

Otters are the way forward....

They're otterly fantastic...[gets coat].

And furthermore, this is now thread-hijacking, so better put a holt to it.

:tumbleweed:

One for the English teachers/nature enthusiasts/both there... :|

^^^ BOOO! ! !

Anyway saw a white Rado parked in Aylesbury's TA compound yesterday about 6.30pm... anyone on here?

Other than that another 200 miles racked up and no other spots :(

Green VR with roof racks on Croxted road south london spotted yesterday (sunday) mid afternoon. Got the thumbs up :wave:

nice to see a fellow OEM subscriber.....anyone here ?

Green VR with roof racks on Croxted road south london spotted yesterday (sunday) mid afternoon. Got the thumbs up :wave:

Don't think he's on here, I saw him (again with roofracks) about a year ago heading up to Crystal Palace.

Dark C (Aqua probably) going very slow in northbound traffic/queue on M3 last night about 9pm just south of Fleet Services... I was heading home in opposite direction, but celebrating 1st spot in 900miles of driving over previous couple of days :?

I was on the way from Romsey to G-Werks in Littlehampton this morning at about 8am and saw a silver Rado at the motorway junction just outside Littlehampton - you waved, who was that?

:clap:

Don't think he's on here, I saw him (again with roofracks) about a year ago heading up to Crystal Palace.[/quote:1hhrqy7v]

....at least I got a thumbs up then