psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted 2 today:

dark red VR6 parked up in datchet at 12:00 ish plate ended ADD and another dark red C on the A308 in old windsor 45 mins later plate ending BES with red (more like pink :camp: ) tail lights .wasn't in mine though so only looked on admiringly 8)

Think I spotted quicky1980 last night driving through Hereford up toward Belmont Tesco and beyond, was in the missus car tho but she commented on how good the car looks on the move... 8)

Red C in Shrewsbury, near Morrisons, possibly the VRT (at least the badge says so) I've seen a few times in town. Got a wave.

Dark VR parked on a drive on the hill up to the Station in Amersham yesterday.. looked like had smoked Crystal rears... :confused4:

I've seen that one on that drive a few times. :)

Haven't seen a rado on the road for ages, until last night when I was out for a pedal on the bike; Blackberry M plate going over the bridge at Crowthorne Station about 11pm... :clap:

Just spent a week in Cornwall - based in Padstow, drove all around Cornwall right down to The Lizard, up to Newquay and back home again - must have covered 600+ miles all told and didn't see a single sodding Corrado!!

No way too, me & the missus did pritty much the same thing!! 8) Padstow, along the coast stopping off at various places ending up in Carlyon Bay, Nr St Austell. Tenting it, but were in the Passssat (could not fit all my missus kit in the VR) :( . Seafood rest is dam good too!!!! :D

lovely clean black h reg g60 on blackpool rd in preston at maybe 7.10pm? standard body, but low and on 7.5 and 9x16 borbet a's. sounded lovely. i was just withdrawing wheel cash at the lloyds cash machine :lol:

I followed a dark blue corrado plate ending JPA at 12;00 ish near wexham park hospital .... anyone ? thats 3 in 2 days all around noon :confused4:

Blackberry (i think) 16V yesterday, redbridge roundabout... Was side by side with me, driver didnt seem too friendly, i tried waving, he weren't interested lol.

I regularly see that guy near the roundabout or around Commercial Road in Southampton... he's never waved nor acknowledged me yet either. Obviously driving a C under duress :cuckoo:

There are some miserable w*nkers out there unfortunately! :(

There are some miserable w*nkers out there unfortunately! :(

...and folk who entirely lack the appreciation for what they're driving. I guess I just associate the C with a crowd who have bought it for it's handling, general automotive press kudos, modern classic status and relative uniqueness on roads full of 'bland'. Just another GTi or R32 it is not (with apols. to the R32 set amongst us).

8)

Spotted a very nice looking burgundy [i think] Corrado on the A666 on my way to Bolton last evening around 6.30pm to get an alarm fitted. Could not quite focus on the badge, as my rear view had blurred it out due to it vibrating. But was lowered on some rims, nice stainless & tinted top half rears. I was in my [standard….for now] Red VR. He very kindly let me pull out in front as we exchanged plenty of waves & flashes! :wave:

Nice C mate!! 8) Anyone on here? :salute:

spotted a blue corrado on the M3 on sunday around 11am went off at basingstoke junction was very fast :D prob turbo or high stage supercharged

lookd very clean too !!

i was behind you in my bmw 130 after picking up my moon roof pannel from andy in fareham

I think i saw Easypops last week - see you've bought a VR6? Seen you mention it with the ad for your 16v on ScottishVAG.

Seen (and heard) you boot it along Mosspark Blvd...evening time, about 6/7pm or so cant remember the day. Sounded sweet!

Welcome to the VR group - enjoying it so far?

h

Couple in Worcester today, first was possibly a G60? J*** UOB turning up Bransford Rd by the Citroen garage about half 12, then 10 minutes later saw a dark coloured VR M*** OJH? on Barbourne Rd...

Grey (L-reg?) C in Charfield at around 4.40pm today, heading up towards Tortworth. Think I saw you a few days ago too- gave you a wave both times...

Spotted by the missus @3:20pm - dark grey Corrado joining M5 southbound @ junction 14 - reg K1** SDG??

saw a green c with some alpina wheels parked on the road as you drive into shirley from the millbrook traffic lights.

was a bit disappointed that the only c i saw was in my home town after a 300 mile round trip! :?

was in too much of a hurry to pick up parts from the vw dealer to see the flavor or redge but ahoy all the same :wave:

C'mon then, who drives the red 'Rado I saw leaving the R-R site in Derby about 7pm this evening?! Thank you for returning my wave :clap:

That was me!!! Sorry it took so long for my return wave, i was in a world of my own :wave:

Red M reg, think it was a valver, parked on a driveway along the main road running passed Lea Valley Country Park around the Chingford area.

Spotted a dark green vr6 on the A44 in monkland just outside Leominster at 19:30 this evening. Go all week without spotting one then see one less than a mile from home. :grin:

saw a verry clean looking blue vr6 c in guildford town (surrey) bout 6.30 in the rain,lowerd on standard rims, just before i nearly got taken out by the landrover pulling out on me lol!

i was in the ash black standard 16 vlv,gave you a toot :wave: