psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Seen 2 today

first on hyndland road...seen it before...female driver in a blue storm N*** DCK I think. Then 5 mins later a very tidy black vr parked on lawrie street...L*** KEH. Looked very tidy.

having said to horney on saturday that I haven't seen any Cs in Basingstoke for aaaaages, I saw 2 on sunday within 2 mins of each other and on the same stretch on road :D 1st was blue heading up ring road away from M3 and second looked black and heading towards M3, both by Oakridge turn off. Around 3pm I think. Anyone on here? Didn't see either for long, not even sure if I got a wave...

I've seen two today- a purple one, probably a VR, going south on the A12 around Colchester at 1.30pm and a standard looking blue valver on Chelmer Valley Road in Chelmsford around 3pm

I keep seeing a Silver Corrado on my way to and from Coventry.

Only just remembered to come on here and mention it! I think it's a J Reg from memory, looks like it is a valver from the grille but not too sure as it's been modified a bit I think.

Normally go the opposite way to it on the Coventry road after work, I'm leaving cov and this one is coming into cov. Whoever is driving always waves back!

I'm in a green VR6, G3 RLG

Doubt the guy is on here but got a flash of the lights and a thumbs up from a very nice looking caddy pick-up this afternoon about 5ish on mansfield rd derby. Gave him a knowing nod and thumbs up back

Spotted an M plate White VR6 on woodlands road yesterday about 2pm ish.........turning right up towards park circus :D

Was at a wedding last saturday at Nailcote Hall near Coventry and spotted that the groom of the other wedding going on owned a red g-reg corrado. Was quite excited but didn't want to interrupt his day. However, if you're on here, congratulations! :clap:

Waz

driving through the gaza strip (otherwise known as meadowell in north shields yesterday )nice grey rado anyone on here :D

Spotted two on wednesday in the Bordon area.

A green VR6 parked up at SGS/RAF Oakhanger?

and a modified red rado not sure what, at 0800 driving past Louisberg Barracks. Looked very smart.

I was in a truck driving past, so wouldn't of seen me leaning over the dash to get a eye full. :D

Also on Wednesday the 15th this month i drove past either the same or two simuliar green? rados, once comin into liphook and again in aldershot town sun was in my eyes on the later so tryed to wave back but may of looked feeble. :( I was driving past in my Aqua Blue degrilled G60.

Midnight Blue G60 in the US of A!! Ridgecrest, CA, turned right onto China Lake Blvd at Walgreens today at 5pm.

I know it'll be a long shot if it's anyone's on here but hey it's my first corrado spot in the USA!!

Got well excited, sat at traffic light and started honking the horn and whooping out the window, so american, lol. Had so many funny looks, i was in pooey Jeep rental car aswell, hehe.

Lowered on G60 BBS wheels and booting it! HAPPY DAYS!

Spotted two on wednesday in the Bordon area.

A green VR6 parked up at SGS/RAF Oakhanger?

That would have been me, Storm Grey though :)

Not my spot, but my sister spotted a nugget yellow today just before 10:00hrs in Burnham Bucks, possible on private, Irish, or Jersey plates

Saw a mauve i think thats the colour, rado at a roundabout in shiremoor at 8.45 this morning with shock horror a girl drivin,dont see many with girls at the wheel luked uber cool :D :D

is mauve a purple colour?? i belive i may have seen this one aswell

Spotted an N reg VR6 in purple, driving on the A4 up castle hill and turned into the St Marks area. Immaculate looking stock car, driven by gentleman of more advanced years than most on here.

Own up then, who's was it.

Blue J reg rado on the back of a recovery truck down at markeaton island around 12pm today.

Had to laugh really

At about 14:00hrs today, a red G60 went past my office Gardner Road/Cookham Rd Maidenhead. Sounded awesome, but whoever you are be careful, that's a 30mph limit, loads of kids and folk on cycle's are along that stretch of road.