psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

N-plate Green Storm just outside Romsey (nr. Broadlands back gate) yesterday afternoon around 15.45, turning down a dinky back-road through to Lee & Nursling... I was in the Ibiza waiting to pull out and making no secret of 'bogging at you' :wave:

M5 VWC- The one from Fifth Gear! Saw it today parked on Wenlock Road in Shrewsbury. Hope it stays there as I drive that road about 6 times a day and it brightens my day up :D

Just passed a blue c on Harvey road, on a H plate, with a lady driving it, hubbie and her exchanged waves, I was too busy fighting with my bag !!

Inky maybe?!

Saw a black C, unsure of flavour, on the bypass at Ashby going towards Swadlincote - I flashed but I was in t'other halfs black Mk2 GTI (my C is in bits - boo!)

Spotted a burgondy/maroon vr6 n reg i think with german style plates and 17" bbs alloys??? on jct 25 m1/a52 island this morning about 8.30-9.00. I was driving a blue transit curtain-sider with rolls-royce livery down the side so didn't wave, looked well nice! Ian :)

Oh, saw "jay16valve" again this morning but as we pass each other every morning i guess it doesn't count as a spot any more! :D

C on a private plate just coming of the Farmor Toll near Oxford at approx 1710 today! Just noticed as I looked up from the dash as I was getting some change ready! Would of waved if I was quicker!

Also another one last week (I think!!) reg ending in ONV on the A40 near Carringtons near Oxford!

White/cream one driving down Chingford Mount this afternoon. Looked great, I was walking with my noise cancelling headphones on and still heard it coming!

I keep hearing about this G60, supposed to be quite nice... never seen it though and i feckin work in chingford lol.

The missus has just seen 4 Corrado's in convoy going through King's Lynn. Said they were all weird colours. She was in the bright orange Arosa.

Saw a dark blue valver, G*** WXK, on the A50 from the services before the Donington juntion (1) to the M1/J24 roundabout - it turned down the A453 towards Nottingham. Young chap driving with a female companian in the passenger seat. I was in the Black Mk2 GTI in front of you on the A50 with the dangly exhaust!

Managed to get this picture at the lights :D

IMG_0296.jpg

saw a red VR this afternoon about 1650 on the m25 at junction 14 i was in my bmw so did not wave (would have looked a bit silly)

had a private plate j something

anybody on here ??

Spied an aqua blue G60 parked on the drive of a bungalow in the village of Chelmorton, near Buxton in Derbyshire yesterday (tuesday) morning. Looked really tidy on some A8 type wheels I think!

Also spotted a really nice red VR6 parked outside a garage on Church Street, heading up towards Starkholmes in Matlock. I think it lives in the garage as I've only seen it a couple of times parked outside, whoever owns it also has a red Mk5 Golf GT TDi.

a rare morning this one i have seen 2 corrados first one a blue vr6 in farnborough by the train station at around 830-9 ish

and the second on the m25 anti clock wise between junction 13 and 12 again a blue vr6 driven buy a blonde lady :wave:

was it you ?? i was in the corrado this time

C on a private plate just coming of the Farmor Toll near Oxford at approx 1710 today! Just noticed as I looked up from the dash as I was getting some change ready! Would of waved if I was quicker!

That was me! :clap:

See quite a few different Cs around the Toll Bridge, I'm always either getting money ready or putting change away so never get the chance to wave!

The missus has just seen 4 Corrado's in convoy going through King's Lynn. Said they were all weird colours. She was in the bright orange Arosa.

Bugger i must have only just missed them! Unless i was one and was half asleep :grin:

Just had a green VR drive past me on Darnley Street at about 14.55 - XIW XXXX. Sure it used to belong to Andy who worked a Halfords and sold it on here. First time I'v seen it since he sold it.

Anyone?

muppetlab wote:

Bugger i must have only just missed them! Unless i was one and was half asleep :grin:

I usually only ever see corrados when i'm not in my car. She always seems to spot more than me :(

Saw a silver N reg VR6 on Colson Road in Loughten yesterday whilst visiting the missus. Come on, own up, you know who you are :lol:

My wife spotted a black? C today in Stratton, Cirencester around 4pm today.

Not me, but my sister used to live there when she was at the RAC

Spotted a M reg......dark colour, not sure which model travelling east on the M8 at 11-45am friday2nd oct ......didnt wave as i almost missed you as we were going opposite ways......both in the fast lane of course :lol:

Saw a blue VR (I think) heading northbound on the M6 around Birmingham earlier today probably about 3/4pm?