psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I saw FOUR Corrados whilst I was out today!!! I can't remember the details of three of them as they weren't that important (VR6s lol) but I do remember the totally stunning, standard Brilliant Black Met. J reg G60 in Waltham Cross High Street - made me quite sad as mine was nearly as mint as that til the poxy lorry accident :(

I saw V_Dubstar on the m48 coming from chepstow this morning :clap: I was driving the other direction in a Tesco Delivery Van

My gf spotted a black 16V in Kidderminster today

Keep seeing M5 VWC round Shrewsbury- who knew gold wheels on a silver C would look so good!

Was being pushed along the Hogsback at 80mph (in a 60!) by a corrado last night. I was in my Robert Heath heating Citroen Dispatch.

Spotted a blue Corrado in Marriott Walk car park in Witney yesterday (thursday). Today saw E*POL on the Eynsham toll bridge.

That's me!

What car were you in? I normally notice a few Rados going the other way on the toll bridge, seems like a good meeting place lol

Drove 250 miles yesterday and didnt see a single C! :(

Andy

Spotted a blue Rado on the M6 Friday night, around the Junction 20 area. Flashed my hazards on the way past 8)

seen a '94 blackberry yesterday (sporting 4X100 so guess it's a 9a engine?) , outside 'supervalu' in Trim,( co.Meath, Ireland) - It had 'corrado forum.net' stickers in the window 8) so someone here must know who owns it-

I was in my Audi BTW

020-1.jpg

Oh and this is my corrado....

094-2.jpg

Oh and this is my corrado....

Very nice......and you must be even younger than one of our other irish members :lol:

Spotted a blue Corrado in Marriott Walk car park in Witney yesterday (thursday). Today saw E*POL on the Eynsham toll bridge.

That's me!

What car were you in? I normally notice a few Rados going the other way on the toll bridge, seems like a good meeting place lol

Drove 250 miles yesterday and didnt see a single C! :(

Andy

I've seen you around Witney before! I commute over Swinford toll everyday and have only seen 1 other! Got my missus well trained, she spots you around town quite often as well!!

I have a (often minging dirty) grey VR on BBS's. Living over at Madley Park, quite often a few lovely mk2's and the like kicking around!

Parked up today by the side of the A370 Weston road from Bristol near the junction of the M5 a late Midnight Blue(?) on some very clean alloys. Looked very nice.

The misses spotted a 'green broken down one' on the A48 out of Cardiff this morning. Anyone on here? Crappy morning so I feel sorry for you breaking down!

Was a few cars behind a dark coloured C yesterday morning at around 8am just coming out of Charfield, South Glos.

how did it go then dubstar wish these thing were closer :D

Yeh top dog mate!! Awesome turn out and some damn good cars!!

I personally got 186.8bhp @ the flywheel, but Vince reckons I should've got around 190-193 due to the subframe being so low and fouling the rollers lol!!

Green M plate VR6 (Solitudes? Storm? didn't get close enough)Blackpool Rd, Preston Thursday approx 17.30hrs