psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted this one on my latest trip to Germany...looked a little shabby in the 'flesh' though :(

photo.jpg[/attachment:3qzpz7st]

Spoiler stuck up, big dent in the side, scratched paint work, didn't look too pretty from the front...well at least I saw a Corrado in their homeland this time!!!

Followed blackberry vr6 down the a19 in my golf today : you turned off at Middlesbrough m509 nrd or something... Anyone on here?

Spotted a red corrado vr6 at oulten park very clean and dropped about 100mm. Chatted to the owner for a while she was asking about mine didnt get her name but she lives near the track does anyone know her would be nice to keep in touch. Her corrado was on a k plate.

Saw a G reg G60 possibly, along the road that's by the Virgin Mobile and Vodafone offices in Trowbridge. Unfortunately was in the birds 206 :(

spotted three today. first a black vr6 just outside stafford, second a red 16v? on the A49 near church stretton about 19:20, and last but not least a black 16v at bengrys garage in leominster about 20:00

Silver one with a bodykit, not sure which variant in outside work in TKmaxx car park in Milton Keynes, pretty sure its not on here though, odd plate: C7 LMP

Went to tescos across the road but had gone by the time i got back, seen it around a few times

Spotted 2 yesterday (09/04)

1st one in Harehills/Roundhay in Leeds, grey/blue looking VR6 with a VRG reg (I think...) approx 3pm parked on the roadside near the Archway Centre

And one parked outside a convenience store on Eastleigh Road, Leeds was that deep blue colour, no idea on reg, approx 4:30 pm

Anyone on here?

Silver one with a bodykit, not sure which variant in outside work in TKmaxx car park in Milton Keynes, pretty sure its not on here though, odd plate: C7 LMP

Went to tescos across the road but had gone by the time i got back, seen it around a few times

Nice motor down the road from me.... will try and get him to get come up to the MK meet.

On the Road from Burford in Oxfordshire to Shipton under wychwood

Was black and was a 16V - a lady driver.

Number plate ended in DUB....

Looked minty mint.

I waved at you on the back of my BF's Motorbike :D

Black VR heading out of Swindon M660 ***, you turned into the retail place opposite sainsburys just before the A420. Didn't flash as I was in the VRS

Spotted a dark colured VR6 in Winsford around 14 45. Got a nice casual wave from the mum driver. I followed you in the hope of having a convoy however you turned left at the next set of traffic lights :( M reg I think

spotted two in bristol on sat afternoon on cheltenham road, one was black N reg, one dark green i think, M reg

Classic? green VR6 K*** PDN going along the A350 towards Crockerton and Shearwater in Wiltshire, looked nice and low! Unfortunately, again, was in the mrs' 206!

Bit late but saw a tidy shiny tornado(?) Red crossing the A26 just north of Tonbridge on Friday 9th - I flashed and waved but they had a bit of a bitch of a staggered junction to get across :lol:

Yeah thats Lawtons lovely Vr, an no he's not on here..

iv seen two in the last week or so. a red 16v in warrington on the 2nd (spotted him at the light n pulled along side, then followed for a few miles!). seen a blue one near llandudno on wed but was enjoyin the welsh roads too much to give a wave :D

3 to report from the last few days :shock:

blue M reg VR6 parked at bowling alley/ice rink in Basingstoke on Wed night

That'll be mine I think...

Dark (blue or black?) G60 parked in one of the car parks in Richmond Park near Pembroke Lodge this afternoon.

White Corrado G60 around Congleton (saw it in Morrisons carpark!)... seemed to have a V6 badge on the back, but was deffo a G60 (4stud wheels, and I'd know that noise anywhere! :wink: )

only the second time I've spotted someone on here! Car looked good :D

Immensely cheered on skiing holiday to Austria to see the same modded purple Corrado twice, once at a petrol station in Saalfelden and once on the road going back down that way. I was on a coach full of fellow ski-ers, so you wouldn't have seen me either time! Doubt you're on here either, seems improbable.

Closer to home, red Corrado on the M40 on Saturday late morning/lunchtime? Only caught a quick glimpse.

saw two on sunday - one red one in clay cross (vague enough?) and a dark VR heading towards clay cross from the M1......unheard of round here :lol: ...but suppose it has been sunny! both shinier than mine and probably running better too :wink:

Was playing CoD last nite with some mates in a bit of 'free-for-all', and noticed the name coming up when they died or killed someone etc, was "corradoxvr6" so I sent them a msg sayin' I had one too, asked about whether they were on the forum, and the reply was "nah aint had a lot to do with the forum" so I guess they ain't on here... :lol:

I guess this could be classed as a 'Corrado spot' :lol:

only the second time I've spotted someone on here! Car looked good :D[/quote:advm8qy5]

I think it was mine anyway. Did it have polished wheels, quite low. Sadly its not looking as good as it was. needs a little tlc on the outside and the wheels need refurbing/replacing. Have you seen the N reg one up there with bbs rims, same colour as mine with storm badges (Not sure if its just a badged up as a storm or actually is a storm)