psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted two yesterday... Must be a high concentration in Nottingham :lol:

A blue/black 16v near stapleford at about 12:30, and a dark coloured modified C on Oxton Road near Calverton.

:salute:

I live in Stapleford but i was at ultimate dubs.

Junction 25 m1 at half 12 lunchtime today, silver/light blue just joining the northbound carriageway, driver had his sunglasses on looking very cool! :lol: Ian

The lowered one between Egham and Staines will be me mate :D (assuming it was a black one).

That sounds like the one :)

Do you live in the area?

Yeah about 2 miles away from there mate - between Egham and Virginia Water. There are a few around here but I hardly ever see any :( You a regular around here too?

I live in North London but I work in Lyne.

saw this one in gunwarf keys in portsmouth :D

my little sister decided to jump in the shot :cuckoo:

16032010029.jpg[/attachment:2hea2s5w]

Had a black VR6 K*** TRU with a debadged grille behind me this lunchtime going through Addlestone. I was in the Golf and turned left at the roundabout towards Chertsey and the bloke went right towards Weybridge.

Must be a forum memeber me thinks :)

Had a black VR6 K*** TRU with a debadged grille behind me this lunchtime going through Addlestone. I was in the Golf and turned left at the roundabout towards Chertsey and the bloke went right towards Weybridge.

That's my neck of the woods. Not seen this one around locally before. :shrug:

That's my neck of the woods. Not seen this one around locally before. :shrug:

Thats were i live at not seen anyone.??

saw a blue c by brocton junction heading towards acton trussell at 5pm today. Sounded nice :norty:

Lol Its me again.

I leave stafford down the 449 and there you were the other day and now I went the other way after dropping off a mate and there you were again :)

I used to work in baswitch so know that road very well. I love giving it abit down there on the odd time I am passing that way. I live in Penk BTW which is why I am always going that way.

saw a blue c by brocton junction heading towards acton trussell at 5pm today. Sounded nice :norty:

Lol Its me again.

I leave stafford down the 449 and there you were the other day and now I went the other way after dropping off a mate and there you were again :)

I used to work in baswitch so know that road very well. I love giving it abit down there on the odd time I am passing that way. I live in Penk BTW which is why I am always going that way.

I work at the argos in acton gate and tend to drive home whicheva road im in the mood for (to colwich). i did notice u were giving it some down that road. looked cleaner :)

I work at the argos in acton gate and tend to drive home whicheva road im in the mood for (to colwich). i did notice u were giving it some down that road. looked cleaner :)

Oh right u work at Argos acton gate. I work for a company that is about to move into the building next door. I work in stone at the moment though

Well if u park there u will also see ben_wooduk too :) When i saw you the first time i had just finished there and came round corner. you can understand my suprised look now :lol:

saw this one in gunwarf keys in portsmouth :D

my little sister decided to jump in the shot :cuckoo:

16032010029.jpg[/attachment:hnyhcxe8]

kerrinmay perhaps?

Brave soul for getting it into the 'Wharf though - my VR ain't that low and I damned near ripped the catalyst off on the speedbumps on the way out of there! :bad-words:

Saw a red one on the Red Road on Monday morning this week, I was going the other way, gave each other a wave. I see you all the time but I'm normally in my Clio, but I always point and shout 'RADOOOOOOOOOO' when I see you :salute:

kerrinmay perhaps?

Brave soul for getting it into the 'Wharf though - my VR ain't that low and I damned near ripped the catalyst off on the speedbumps on the way out of there! :bad-words:

it was ultra low! very surprised to see a 90mm splitter on the front, chuff knows how it got in there :confused4:

the WHARF, it is a place of mystery.......

kerrinmay perhaps?

it was ultra low! very surprised to see a 90mm splitter on the front, chuff knows how it got in there :confused4:

Maybe it got in there, and now it's scared to come back out so spends the rest of it's days there, in the darkness, waiting for it's owner to come and raise him a bit? :lol:

Maybe I should be taking my medication... :lol:

vw domo wrote:

jazzdevil wrote:

kerrinmay perhaps?

Brave soul for getting it into the 'Wharf though - my VR ain't that low and I damned near ripped the catalyst off on the speedbumps on the way out of there!

it was ultra low! very surprised to see a 90mm splitter on the front, chuff knows how it got in there

Maybe it got in there, and now it's scared to come back out so spends the rest of it's days there, in the darkness, waiting for it's owner to come and raise him a bit?

Maybe I should be taking my medication...

Thats not kerrinmay, but never seen that one in Portsmouth before.

and your right about the Wharf...bloody nightmare getting in and out with mine....however the VR makes a lovely noise in the car park! :D

Oh and I saw a modified red 16v (i think) parked on a drive way in Aldermaston last night, near the nuclear place.

Looked lovely. :D

Another spot this morning (becoming a regular occurance lateley), a Mystic Blue Storm on the A3 around 9.30ish heading southbound towards M25.

Reg N*** FLF If I remember correctly.

That's about 3 miles from my home - had to check mine hadn't gone out on a jolly in the middle of the night :norty: . It hadn't - I drive down Ascot high st at about 5pm yesterday - hence right colour, wrong time :epicfail: .

We need another maidenhead/slough/ascot/bracknell type meet sometime, last one in taplow had a really good turn out for a little get together (about 10-15 cars I think). Whos in ?

nice idea - that last meet was good. Do you want to start a thread to see how many are interested - I don't mind doing so if you don't want to :)

sorry everyone for :offtopic:

As would I be interested. I am in the Windsor area and hopelessly not spotted.

Not sure there are any C's in the Windsor area... have to say I don't see many that can be stuck up on these here boards.