psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

At around 5.25PM today in Stroud, spotted a Metallic Green Corrado G**XAY - I was in front of you in a Grey Renault Grand Scenic.

You followed me out of Stroud, I went straight on to Gloucester and you headed off to Painswick/Cheltenham.

Car looked very tidy, anyone?

Ian.

Dam thought you was going to say me then as I was around that area at about that time :( :epicfail:

Afraid not Jake, unless you've changed sex and now have long blonde hair???

Ian.

Well........ :lol:

Dam thought you was going to say me then as I was around that area at about that time :( :epicfail:

Afraid not Jake, unless you've changed sex and now have long blonde hair???

Ian.

Well........ :lol:

That's only on the wknds ey Jake? So couldn't have been u... :lol: :lol:

Dark blue VR6 in Beverley! was real shocked, i never seen any around here. seen you before down near the grammer school

Report off the misses - green C spotted around Abergavenny. Apparantly "not as shiny as yours but the alloys looked pretty"!

Women :camp:

2 spotted in derby today, first heading up moor lane vr6 L*** KVV, second on osmaston road dark blue maybe black looked very low, didn't get the reg number. Ian

saw one near argos in stafford. but i have no idea about plate or model or even colour as i was just too exited to see another corrado :lol:

saw one near argos in stafford. but i have no idea about plate or model or even colour as i was just too exited to see another corrado :lol:

It was me :)

Not suppised you could not tell the colour its truly filthy atm. Needs a good clean the weekend.

It was me :)

Not suppised you could not tell the colour its truly filthy atm. Needs a good clean the weekend.

Seems to be a few around Stafford. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you guys. What you driving Robbo?

spotted 5 today!!!! first one was a green 16v in brighton marina car park, then as we left i spotted a red K REG on a driveway on brighton seafront,on the way home i spotted a white corrado on a259 peacehaven, than a few cars later, a red one in seaford east sussex, and a blue vr6 in the golden gallion car park. 5 spotted in less than an hour :lol:

spotted 5 today!!!! first one was a green 16v in brighton marina car park, then as we left i spotted a red K REG on a driveway on brighton seafront,on the way home i spotted a white corrado on a259 peacehaven, than a few cars later, a red one in seaford east sussex, and a blue vr6 in the golden gallion car park. 5 spotted in less than an hour :lol:

Bloody common as muck, these Corrado's :lol:

Seems to be a few around Stafford. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you guys. What you driving Robbo?

Its a twilight violet VR6.

Old Pics are here by a prevous owner It doen't look as nice as that anymore :(

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4357

I will have to take some pics of it now and post some up to my profile.

Looks lovely on them pics mate. I'll keep a look out for ya.

Spotted two yesterday... Must be a high concentration in Nottingham :lol:

A blue/black 16v near stapleford at about 12:30, and a dark coloured modified C on Oxton Road near Calverton.

:salute:

Spotted white N reg with black/silver Alloys waiting to turn right down Kingston road on the way to Sunbury. Would have waved but sitting in the passenger seat of a Mondeo might have mad that look a bit odd :)

dark C M***MJB parked outside a house in Reading on Sat night. Didn't look to have many (any?) mods but looked in vgc :)

Spotted a lowered C between Egham and Staines on Saturday morning, exchanged waves :wave:

Rado parked outside Mile End Halfords tonight reg: K123 *** I was in my Golf :(

Spotted a lowered C between Egham and Staines on Saturday morning, exchanged waves :wave:

The lowered one between Egham and Staines will be me mate :D (assuming it was a black one).

Red Corrado going past Asda in Bromsgrove, gave me a wave, i was in a yellow one :)

Hey that was me :clap: on my way home from DG Autotech.

Spotted a heavily modded Candy White in unknown variety on Station Road in Chingford on Saturday night. I was in the silver VR6. Gave a flash and got a belated flash of the warning lights! Anyone on here?

The lowered one between Egham and Staines will be me mate :D (assuming it was a black one).

That sounds like the one :)

Do you live in the area?

That sounds like the one :)

Do you live in the area?

Yeah about 2 miles away from there mate - between Egham and Virginia Water. There are a few around here but I hardly ever see any :( You a regular around here too?