psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Silver rado just outside brancaster norfolk today. No one around but looked in fair condition. After not seeing any for months i see two in two days..... :D

Saw a very nice looking blue VR6 near Endcliffe Park in Sheffield, I was in my Golf MK2 valver. Seen it a couple of times now. Wanna swap? :lol:

There's the one parked on Graham Road, I think that one is Kip's mate. I live opposite the park though... usually it's parked bumper-to-bumper with my half-stripped black Vauxhall Corsa that I'm selling soon. Think it's mine you've probably seen, at least these last two weeks anyway. K-reg is mine

Might be my mates who lives near by there just off hanging water road L reg?

I've seen that a few times, it was my mate who pointed it out to me after I said I'd never noticed it... see it all the time on Graham Road now

Sounds like it might be the one... I have a lockup in the flats off Graham Road where I'm breaking my old MK2 :( so I'm down there quite a bit at the moment

Yeah I've seen your Mk2 parked there a bit recently... thought at first it might have been my mates, as he said a few weeks back he was looking at getting a Mk2 GTi valver. You noticed the white Mk2 Polo coupe a lot too?

lol :) Yes - finally dragged the 16v out from hibernation - felt it deserved to get used for a bit. But so little room in our close, I had to stick the VR on the road before I could get it washed and stuck under the cover!

Glad you got a pic - I kept debating it but imagined one of the owners of the other cars coming out and thinking I was some kind of nut job ;)

Ha well as I know the owners I thought that all parties wouldn't mind! It just made me laugh how they were facing each other!!

Your VR makes mine look so shabby though! Lol

Nonsense :) Besides, your motor has 6 more years on it than mine does! It's allowed to be more aged in appearance :D

Also forgot to mention I saw one on Halifax Road in Sheffield, (Penistone Road, past Hillsborough then up the hill), yesterday evening... turning right just before the 40 mph speed cameras. I drove past behind you so might not have seen me, but gave a beep-beep just incase

Not sure if it's a member or not, just know it was a Corrado (first one I've seen on the road since getting mine, and only the 4th one I've seen actually moving all year, excluding the ones I viewed).

Yeah I've seen your Mk2 parked there a bit recently... thought at first it might have been my mates, as he said a few weeks back he was looking at getting a Mk2 GTi valver. You noticed the white Mk2 Polo coupe a lot too?

Yeah, there was a white Polo GT parked behind me today. There's also another white Polo parked inside the flats too. Must be a dub hotspot...

Once the garage is freed up, there may be another local Corrado... :D

Copped an ice violet VR6 in tesco car park Sunbury this morning about 1100 am. L***KMJ - very lowered but on standard speedlines. All it needed was a wash!! :wave:

(HA! there's ME talking!!) :norty:

Yeah, there was a white Polo GT parked behind me today. There's also another white Polo parked inside the flats too. Must be a dub hotspot...

Once the garage is freed up, there may be another local Corrado... :D[/quote:1j7s4g62]

One (the L-reg with Compomotive MO5s) is my friends and it's actually a G40 conversion... soon to be turbo'd

The other (a K-reg with a GT badge) is his missus' (cute isn't it... his n hers matching cars) which is just a 1.0 at the moment, but has a stage-2 G40 engine to go in, which we'll be fitting sometime in the near future.

And then there's the god awful asbo-loud blue fiat bravo which my mate was gonna sell and still hasn't :lol:

:wave:

Wickes driver in Tunbridge Wells North Farm Industrial Estate.....

Thanks for the compliments, you said you were on here before we had to move off...

On foot monday of this week in Bristol. Spotted a Black or Dark Blue Corrado reg K891??? near Bristol Museum at the traffic lights

Mystic blue corrado storm leaving off the wessex way in bournemouth into boscombe, looked very tidy from the rear

See 2 todat 1st was an aqua blue pearl vr? that was in Harwich, and then a silver vr with a torbo and big inter cooler at marks tey, anyone on here? I was in my audi tho.

Saw a dark green C on TT wheels (I think, it was pouring down and I was driving past at the time) coming off the wick meadows estate in Wickford at about 4:30. Anyone here?

A work mate spotted a white corrado in the car park behind the small sainsburys in gloucester today.

Dont know what version it is but reg was L***YDG

Saw a dark blue g60 with a mesh number plate hole in the bumper near longsthorpe roundabout at 11:40 yesterday.

Also saw a sherry red vr going into wickes in peterborough about 4:45pm yesterday.

Lovely blue valver in Sainsburys car park off Ladbroke Grove. Nice chat with the owner in the pouring rain! If you are on here, I will send you a text later!

Lovely looking green storm up at AmD in lakeside this morning! Almost felt ashamed parking mine next to it!