psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I often see a blue VR6 go by my office near Nottingham Castle at about 08:55 in the morning, registration L*** PVW. Is it anyone on here?

It's a quiet and slow road so I usually don't hear it coming, and as a result I haven't had a chance to flag the driver down and badger them ;)

I often see a blue VR6 go by my office near Nottingham Castle at about 08:55 in the morning, registration L*** PVW. Is it anyone on here?

It's a quiet and slow road so I usually don't hear it coming, and as a result I haven't had a chance to flag the driver down and badger them ;)

Sounds like the same one me and Kate saw the other week and i think its Purple Toms old VR, im sure he sold it to a mate of his

Red G60 going past "Beales" in Bournemouth centre at about 11pm last night (Sunday 1st May).

Edited by Conker

That is indeed my old VR. As far as I know the owner hasn't been on the forum since he bought it so I don't know how its doing but its nice to know its still about :)

Thank you for noticing her think you may have caught her on a clean day lol, was your c a blue storm parked at the back of the car park by any chance?

Saw a nice green storm (N reg) parked at the Bear Inn in Burwash today. Looked very nice and clean!! Wished I was in mine!!

Anyone here?

Bumped into K*** XPH this morning who I thought was vw domo, but looked at me blankly when I asked him if he was :lol: Nice Aqua(?) VR6 on anthracite speedlines.

I asked if he was on the forum, and he said he's been told to join so I just encourage him a bit.

I guess being 6ft 3 and shaved head probably isn't the most incentive to join, esp as I waited for him to get out of his car! :lol: :lol: Recognise him off my course though, so I will harass him :D

Dragon green near Inverness airport today at around 13:00, was in a red passat estate coming the otherway.

Dragon Green (looked VR6) on the A47 this morning between Glaston & Uppingham @ about 9AM - first C driver to acknowledge me on the road :-)

Aqua blue with wight rims in totton yesterday at about 8pm ish :)

EDIT : oooops! Think iv been brain washed lol. White ;)

Edited by vw domo

Black j plate g60 at M32 st pauls roundabout yesterday eve around 5pm.

Thought it might be domwells but bigger shiny wheels!

Black j plate g60 at M32 st pauls roundabout yesterday eve around 5pm.

Thought it might be domwells but bigger shiny wheels!

Thought this might have been me as I quickly read the first part in the news feed. Good to know there are more G60s about Bristol though

Followed a Green storm this afternoon through Littledean, driven by a women.

Reg was M6**PUJ Might have been the fake storm that appeard at last years coleford motorshow

I got a funny look when I flashed my lights and waved as she turned off, I was in the golf as well

M'reg green VR6 on the M6 around Jct 31 about 4:40

you were in the "fast lane" and by the time i saw you go past and thought about persuing for a mini convey, i thought cant be arsed and carried on plodding @ 60

Saw a really nice blue J plate G60 parked up in Bradley Avenue, Thundersley, Essex between about 9.30am and 12.30 pm today, looked lovely. I could count on one hand the number of corrados I see round my way so to see one parked up just down the road from me was a nice surprise.

Someone put a CCGB leaflet on my car at IP City in Ipswich today. Anyone?

(I asked Supercharged if he was on a wind up and he said no :p )

Edited by Supercharged

Someone put a CCGB leaflet on my car at IP City in Ipswich today. Anyone?

(I asked Supercharged if he was on a wind up and he said no :p )

I was doing that at Stanford hall as I walked through the car park :D

Wasnt me this time tho

I was doing that at Stanford hall as I walked through the car park :D

Wasnt me this time tho

Couldn't understand it, I usually park my car in the corner well out of view of the road. There is a big building of offices about 300 yards away (Felaw Maltings) so guessing someone saw it from high up and decided to venture out on a lunch break.

I do need to renew my CCGB membership so I may as well use the leaflet to do it :D

Saw a white C, reg M*** XTM (I think) on Drymen Road in the road works in Bearsden this morning. Waved and flashed Morning!