psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Metallic purple VR6 in Sheppard Road, Basingstoke on Saturday14th October. I stopped and spoke briefly to the owner (Tigerfish??) It sounds as though it is in safe hands, with lots of money spent and plans for further work.

Best wishes

RB

Metallic purple VR6 in Sheppard Road, Basingstoke on Saturday14th October. I stopped and spoke briefly to the owner (Tigerfish??) It sounds as though it is in safe hands, with lots of money spent and plans for further work.

Best wishes

RB

That was me Roger. Nice to meet you and look forward to seeing your VR :)

p.s. hope your mrs didn't get too bored while we were chatting... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted tonight,a hard spot,it was parked behind me ! Red/burgundy 16v N reg in Tonbridge

ydaraquv.jpg

Edited by dragon green

Hello again, Tigerfish,

No, my wife has grown used to car talk, especially Corrado talk.

Mine is in the paint/body shop at the moment, various cosmetic stuff and a jacking point repair after a bad experience with a garage idiot.

I'll be in Basingstoke on regular visits so I'm sure we'll bump into each other (not literally, obviously...........)

Best wishes

RB

Blue L*** RPE (i think) VR6 spotted on Castle Boulevard in Nottingham yesterday morning at about 9am.

Just got passed by a Purple N reg on the Bedford bypass. Followed us on from the a6 roundabout. Was in the mrs arosa. Was N *** AOB

Just got passed by a Purple N reg on the Bedford bypass. Followed us on from the a6 roundabout. Was in the mrs arosa. Was N *** AOB

That was me :) Probably wasn't going too quickly as I've been having oil temperature problems...

That was me :) Probably wasn't going too quickly as I've been having oil temperature problems...

I thought it might've been you but didn't have a VR badge so I thought otherwise lol

The front one broke in my accident and haven't got around to painting the back one orange yet ;)

Stone

Neil M? I went to school with that guy, and randomly found him via eBay when I needed replacement bits after my crash - was a bit of a small-world moment :)

Neil M? I went to school with that guy, and randomly found him via eBay when I needed replacement bits after my crash - was a bit of a small-world moment :)

Not sure his eBay name is motor-sportspeed I think . Nice guy

2 today for me today, around 2pm..

Dark Late spec car with a dog in the back on the Great Western Road, Glasgow, heading out of town..

2nd, 10 minutes later, Mystic Storm, last 3 on the plate DCK, followed from Cowcaddens to the Buchannan bus station...

Red J-reg (valver?) heading up Marshall Street in Holbeck at about 15:25 today. Your offside stop light was out!

Blackberry VR on the M4 towards London yesterday morning at around 10.30 am, around junction 7ish

Went down to Cornwall on hols last week. Hours and hours on the motorways (there and back). Saw one Rado (lovely red example) - going into Harrow - two minutes after we left home! None for the rest of the week/ journeys.

Cheers

Jeff

dark coloured corrado in sainsburys car park in scarborough, looking like it needed a bath but looked standard! :)

Black k plate just now in Newport, Essex. Anyone on here? Looked nice! I didn't wave as was in my wife's mondeo estate!

dark coloured corrado in sainsburys car park in scarborough, looking like it needed a bath but looked standard! :)

Didn't have BBS RZ's did it Phil?

L*** PML - VR6 coming out of Porstmouth on the M275 this weekend...caught my eye as it's my initials!