psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I forgot to post this a couple of Thursday's ago (8th March); Blue Corrado of unknown type driving through Esher High street at about 5:55pm.
Could be me, but I have seen another Blue Corrado coming from the direction of Sandown Racecourse heading through Esher High St. That C has a private reg number, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is..... think that guy is on here as well.......

Blackberry, lowered, with crystal rears and a Nurburgring emblem, leaving the M4 w/b at Slough just now. We were in my wife’s car but so good to see the first Corrado I’ve seen in months. Reminded me just how good they look from the rear on the open road.

Could be me, but I have seen another Blue Corrado coming from the direction of Sandown Racecourse heading through Esher High St. That C has a private reg number, but i can't for the life of me remember what it is..... think that guy is on here as well.......

Having racked my brain, well, what's left of it, i think the other C's reg is * * * ROB..... i know it's a 3 letter man's name......

Edited by VR-Sixy

Red Corrado in Falmouth, Cornwal (A39/A3900)....looked good on the move, sounded very meaty!

N reg 2l southbound on the A1 around Thirsk around 18:15 this afternoon. Chap in his late forties (?) driving.

Big thumbs up from us in the Blue AX.

Cheers,

Tom

I think I just followed Stuart from Gailey island to Penkridge, unless there is another TDI in Stafford? N** MPG I think it was. You might have thought I was tailgating you, I was just trying to see the badge :)

Green VR6 - very tidy standard example - numeric private plate xxxxx ME i think in High Barnet, North London @ 5:20. I was cycling in the opposite direction and you're the first Corrado I have seen since I bought my VR6.

Okay didn't know where to put this; searched Car SoS but nothing, so 25 mins in on Truimph GT6 Corrado in workshop M827GMR; anyone?

Okay didn't know where to put this; searched Car SoS but nothing, so 25 mins in on Truimph GT6 Corrado in workshop M827GMR; anyone?

I refer to my previous post. :o

Saw a blue storm on Ingelow road in Battersea, on Thursday. It had a Corrado club sticker in window. Looked in good nick, anyone here?

Red Corrado leaving Puckeridge, Herts heading towards the A10. We waved at each other :)

I didn't notice many details as I was having fun on those S bends off of the roundabout....

07f56886ce8f0fb075388e5072f46ccf.jpg

Spotted in erdington!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get 50 points for spotting two!

You get 50 points for spotting two!

Haa!

I want his splitter!

Front end on axle stands just below Belvoir Castle nr Grantham. There was a nice looking Scirroco there too. Got a photo but it’s pretty distant!

Three at the Chiltern Hills Car show near Aylesbury at the weekend...

This one was nice.

Three at the Chiltern Hills Car show near Aylesbury at the weekend...

This one was nice.

Cheers :salute:

Good to see you still have it Ross :)

Nearly 4 years now !!!

Edited by Harrier