psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a 'rado on eastern avenue in Glos, didn't get what it was but i think it was an early 16v, though could have been anything as i was in the van day dreaming :D think it was either grey, or light blue, TBH i can't remember :D wasn't that long ago. Swompy was it you?

Also, not seen it lately but sometimes see a black rado on the A38 driving towards combe hill from Glos way? think its a G but might be a 16v? anyone know it?

White corrado at 6ish today outside the KPMG building central Bristol on schmidts by the look of it. L** WAG sounded like a valver.....v nice....

My old car ! The current owners on here. Think his name's "ken corrado"

Saw a blue C this morning around 9:50 am near to Hampton Court Palace. Think it was an L reg.

Could of pos been me! If it looked quite light blueish. I work down the road from Hampton Court Palace.

Saw a 'rado on eastern avenue in Glos, didn't get what it was but i think it was an early 16v, though could have been anything as i was in the van day dreaming :D think it was either grey, or light blue, TBH i can't remember :D wasn't that long ago. Swompy was it you?

Also, not seen it lately but sometimes see a black rado on the A38 driving towards combe hill from Glos way? think its a G but might be a 16v? anyone know it?

Depends when you saw it?

The last time I was driving down eastern avenue was new years eve at around 2 ish. I remember this because I got a pressure washer from halfords 8)

just see a blue corrado go past my shop, not sure what model it was, but was on high street south dunstable @ 10:50

first corrado ive seen in dunstable :notworthy:

lol not on that date, i come round them ways at times in my helious blue rado, black bonnet d90 rims, wheres ur shoop

2 today! 1 in Witney around 1600 near the hill leading up to Witney East A40 on ramp. Blue one, Flashed but I was in the Polo so that probably confused matters!

Red one on the Swinford Toll Bridge just about to pay, I was going the other way, again in the Polo so wouldn't have seen me!

Red/orange sort of colour,not sure on name but looked like g60, very low, bloke driveing...

Frogmore lane,new estate area of horndean/lovedean hampshire....any1 ?

yellow H REG 16V on black 18's going through hailsham high street today at about 2.15pm, looked very smart :D

Just spotted the arse of a red C with crystal rears parked outside Comet at Millbrook in Southampton... I was driving by so missed plate and flavour entirely :?

Saw me a Black C with speedlines and crystal rears. Think it was a 2 litre but didn't get a good look at you.

It was Sunday afternood (about 12.30) in dundee at the tesco off the kingsway near camperdown park. I would have said hello but i dont like waving when i'm in the polo... i end up just looking like a burk waving at strangers :(

silver rado with 2 old polo's in convoy at pocklington bypass, saw it at last minute but looked very tidy.

White C leaving the M4 at J34 yesterday at 14.40, I was too far back to get any details. First white one I have seen around Cardiff.

2 spots in 1hr, yesterday morning. Theres loads down south! Shepperton near the high street a dark blue VR, waves exchanged and then sunny Staines, Kingston rd, dark grey ( g60 I think ), waves exchanged also. Both looking tidy guys. When I saw the 60 I was with driving with my Nan and she told me it was the same when my grandad used to wave to other Beetle drivers years ago, made me smile!
I think that was me!! There's actually two Midnight Blue VR6 Rados in Shepperton. My plate ends CCC, the other plate ends CGC.

Spotted!! Fame at last!! :clap: :clap:

:wave:

Spotted by the rents on sunday

A green VR in Monmouth petrol station at about 3.30 ish, Lether seats, L Reg, driven by a late 20ish guy, short hair

Any one on here.

K reg VR in Dragon green. Seen at the bottom of Halton hill, headed onto York road and went into the ASDA killinbeck.

Never seen this one around my way before. Was in the passenger seat in the girlfriends lupo... i was trying to get her to catch up so i could pull along side :lol: :wave:

Come on, who was it!? :lol:

Saw 2 in Salisbury yesterday, both at about 4.30ish. Black one on going north on the A36 - sounded like a 4 pot of some sort - then glanced the nose a blue one parked on some side street or other no idea where !

Also loads of modded mark 4's and a chavtastic bora......there must be something in the water down there......

Saw 2 yesterday as well!

silver one broken down at the side of the a3 (kingston) and black one driving down queens road in bisley :wave:

spotted a red G plate corrado today on my walks, was parked down the road from me in southsea/portsmouth.

looked pretty standard and the spoiler was up.

Nice and tidy white Rado spotted parked up down norfolk street, kings lynn tonight. Caught in traffic so could not stop but took me be surprise to see another one in town. :wave: who ever you are. Possibly the same as the one spotted at cookes fakenham today????