psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

A somewhat belated mention, but I spotted a rather tasty Ivy Green Pearl 'rado in the VIP car park at Bloodstock heavy metal fest at Catton Hall in Derbyshire, between 13th & 16th August 2009...

8) 8) Ha ha only 7 years to finally get spotted!!!!! :clap: :wave:

Cought a glimps of a red Rado parked in Lydbrook ( forest of dean, gloucestershire) today. couldnt see what flavour and think it had GAP, GAD or something along thos lines on the number plate.

Never seen it befor around here.

Any one on here?

I saw a dark blue corrado in hitchin and a red one in letchworth the other day, just after telling a mate you dont see many! anyone on here?

White corrado at 6ish today outside the KPMG building central Bristol on schmidts by the look of it. L** WAG sounded like a valver.....v nice....

yeah dude it was me in the ... wag valver, was you also in a corrado?

its my first spot since joining, nice one :)

You drove past me on the Newbridge Rd into Bath today at 12.15ish.....I was on foot with my gf & dog.

My c was parked half a mile or so back on the main road.....

nice one dude,

what colour c have you got? a black one drove past me while i was in bath aroud 4ish was that you?

Spotted a mental two tone black and orange rado in kings lynn by south gates about 11.00am, was sporting a fast and furious massive body kit with a huge rear wing. Never seen it about before and i am sure i would have noticed it on the road as it was hard to miss it!! I was in the works van so no wave from me but think it was a blonde female driving. :D

I've seen a red rado parked up by Kenley Aerodrome a few times now, looks like a 16v or G60 as has 4stud grey wheels, lowered and clear/red rears. K reg.

First time I saw it i was in the work van and for a split second thought someone had stolen my car! Looks very similar!

have just spotted the most awesome metallic orange corrado,black alloys with orange rim, K reg, parked up near caffyns volkswagen Eastbourne today 18.15pm

L244?? In black this evening along side me on the blackwater valley rd.?

yeah that was me. seeing another rado cheered me up after a shitty day at work. thanks!

L229? yeah that was me. seeing another rado cheered me up after a **** day at work. thanks!

Yeah and what lovely weather it was too, what was up with that aston just sitting in the outside lane. :roll:

L229? yeah that was me. seeing another rado cheered me up after a **** day at work. thanks!

Yeah and what lovely weather it was too, what was up with that aston just sitting in the outside lane. :roll:[/quote:2n3we90p]

i know, bloody sports car drivers!

Keep seeing a white rado on my way home from work about 4.30 - 5ish, normally between Langley Mill and Eastwood in Derbyshire, looks like a 16v? Anyone?

I saw a dark blue corrado in hitchin and a red one in letchworth the other day, just after telling a mate you dont see many! anyone on here?

may have been me on way to luton could it have been green.

Green VR6 on optional BBS multispokes near KFC in Canterbury at around 11.30 this morning. Also had mudflaps with the uber-rare Corrado badges on them! 8)

Green VR6 on optional BBS multispokes near KFC in Canterbury at around 11.30 this morning. Also had mudflaps with the uber-rare Corrado badges on them! 8)

Are the badges really 'uber rare' ? If so, i have some unused ones which may be winging their way onto the bay :D

Spotted dark blue VR with black solitudes on prima road Brixton........might want to move it John :wave: had a parking fine mate :brickwall:

Are the badges really 'uber rare' ? If so, i have some unused ones which may be winging their way onto the bay :D

I've got some still in the pack in my room some where 8)

Yep, I would keep 'em if I had any! They were an accessory for the C and were made obsolete years ago. Difficult to say how much they'd go for- anything from £5 up to £30 maybe?

I've got some still in the pack in my room some where 8)

Where did you get them, Jake? Fancy parting with them? :norty:

Saw two Corrado's yesterday.

A green VR and Purple one at The Phirm. Looked pretty sweet!

:mad2: god damn it. I have been spotted, well my car has. Blackberry VR was mine and the Dragon Green one was Charlie's

may have been me on way to luton could it have been green.

Deffinatly blue and was on a drive, I'll keep an eye out tho I work in luton.