psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

That would probably be me - I'm always around that area.

Big A - Thank your Dad for the complement :)

Spotted a silver VR6 in Seascale (on holiday) on Sat (26th). Looked like it had after market wheels. Female at the wheel. Gave me a toot as she left the car park.

(We don't often sit and eat sandwiches in the car, honest!)

A corrado 16v flew past me with reg K**ABU on the M56 today just after warrington Junction. Very Dark blue/purple colour.

Spotted a white vr6 heading into Quedgeley, Glos about 5pm today...think you were wearing a hat? Or poss just big hair.

Spotted a white vr6 heading into Quedgeley, Glos about 5pm today...think you were wearing a hat? Or poss just big hair.

Was it L Reg?- I saw this @ the car wash in Cole Avenue yesterday late AM.

m reg vr, turning right onto the barrack road by the mounts medical centre. looked like aqua blue. had the rear vw badge turned upside down.

waves exchanged etc

I see a m reg blue/black corrado on the a308 around runnymede every day, any one here?

Theres also another corrado in an underground car park where i live in windsor not seen the chap who owns it?

seen a really nice blue G60 near Trafford Centre today, looked like you was going towards the Chill Factor... anyone on here?

Woohoo, saw one today, i don't see many, probably only seen about 5 in real life...

Red one, driving from wicken bonhunt towards newport (essex) about 9:15am today.

Looked amazing and has made me want mine back so i can be that elite dude cruising around in a rare beast.....

my gf said a yellow h reg followed her from windermere to the m6 this morning!

she said she waved a grey one near langdale last week cos she thought it was me but then realised it wasnt a felt stupid (no coment!)

Purple M reg in gloucester today heading towards gloucester quays around 14:30 today

Not heard of that one around here before.

Mine was parked up at the Sainsburys in Glos Quays all day today

Woohoo, saw one today, i don't see many, probably only seen about 5 in real life...

Red one, driving from wicken bonhunt towards newport (essex) about 9:15am today.

Looked amazing and has made me want mine back so i can be that elite dude cruising around in a rare beast.....

that would have been me! Didnt see you though mate, what were you in?

I spotted 2 on weds too when I went christmas shopping in Cambridge shortly after you saw me - a sherry pearl (i think thats the colour) one near Asda, dont think the "mature" looking lady even noticed me going the other way in mine, and a dark blue valver(?) parked on a drive near the hospital, think I have previously seen the first one parked on the drive next door!

Was it L Reg?- I saw this @ the car wash in Cole Avenue yesterday late AM.

Pretty sure that owner works at Schlumberger in Stonehouse.

---------- Post added at 03:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Spotted N588RDU on the A40 in London, near Old Oak iirc. Had some nice looking wheels.

Hey all keep an eye out for a dragon green raddo' if your in the North Wales area. Just got mine on the road woop woop :thumbleft: picz to come

Dark Corrado parked behind Asda at Manor Top in Sheffield at about 3.30-4pm today, dozy me only saw it in my mirrors after I had driven past it so don't know what engine or age it was (looked like a later one?), or the exact colour.

That could be me..... M630 *** ? mines a storm grey debadged on borbet A's and I usually hoon the 404 but sometimes the 308 :)

Saw a friendly green M reg VR6 on the M25 yesterday just before 5pm. Also, just before I sat in traffic for an hour as usual. :-/