psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a black VR in Stratford upon Avon yesterday afternoon (about 12.50) parked up on the Shipston road.

Wheels looked nice. Anyone here? [ATTACH]70593[/ATTACH]

K reg 'Rado in traffic near Winchmore Hill, dark blue.

Was in a moonlight blue VR.

Oh and grim nice to see you active, take it whilst MSUK is down we don't have much to do ahaha

Oh and grim nice to see you active, take it whilst MSUK is down we don't have much to do ahaha

Alright dude, lol, I didn't realise MSUK was down. Not been on there for a while. Would've been on here a bit more but tapatalk keeps playing up on me (although working fine now).

Typical my Rado is in Stratford almost everyday and not one spot as yet!! Lol

Saw a black VR in Stratford upon Avon yesterday afternoon (about 12.50) parked up on the Shipston road.

Wheels looked nice. Anyone here? [ATTACH]70593[/ATTACH]

Went all the way to Kettering from Hull then onto Stealth Racing a few weeks back and didn't see one rado apart from the 2 at stealth. 4 years of corrado ownership and I think I've had 1 confirmed fellow corrado forum sighting, I must be doing a good job of hiding or something lol

Typical my Rado is in Stratford almost everyday and not one spot as yet!! Lol

No way, I've lived in the Stratford area for years, current one us my third. What colour is yours, I'll keep an eye out. Mines a midnight blue 16v.

There's also a red Rado regular parked outside topps tiles near currys.

There is a really nice blue vr with what look like bbs rs/rm with red caps in dvla car park recently. Must be someone on here...?

green N REG outside macdonalds on winwick road in warrington,standard on soli's,clean though.

at about 2.45 on22/11/12........first other one ive seen round here!

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

green N REG outside macdonalds on winwick road in warrington,standard on soli's,clean though.

at about 2.45 on22/11/12........first other one ive seen round here!

Lovely purple m reg in the car park next to the Royal Mail sorting office in basildon Essex first one I've seen around here really inspired me to get my finger out and get mine on the road here's a pic

[ATTACH]70710[/ATTACH]

blue one M*** PKP spotted on last Friday (23rd) nr The Star nr Kingsclere about 2pm. Think I've got the car details correct...

Red one today, around 13:00, Bradford inbound, could swear reg plate started "J5 ***". Was going other direction, only saw you for a split second. You here?

Flash red G60 in the Longwater retail park (Norwich) outside Argos/Next at 17.15 today - looked really nice! K928 *** - it's definitely a former forum car (the plate comes up on a search - it was last sold Feb 2011) and it's had a couple of owners on here - you still on this site buddy?

Edited by timmaaah

Anyone on here live around the Woodmansterne area, near Carshalton Beeches in Surrey. I always see a green early 16v around there on my travels

BILLZEEBUB - You sure it wasn't a green Storm? Sounds like Nick's (member banan0r) motor to me although I have seen a slightly tired green C around the area as well (seen once) which as far as I know isn't his.

I'm local to the Woodmansterne area myself and have a 16v 2.0 (dark blue, smoothed front bumper - you can't miss it :D)

I can't recall seeing a green Storm around the area ( other than the one I used to own). The one I have seen is the lighter green mate, that I'm not sure was available on a VR6, certainly not on the later cars. Haven't seen yours either. I always see a black Vr in and around Banstead, lady driver. I reckon she's had it from new, very standard. Reg plate is quite memorable, N100***

J reg aqua blue G60 (i think) in Northwood, on Maxwell Road opposite Boots at around 4.30pm today.

Red C on A27 westbound, 2.30 ish this afternoon. You gave me a nod but I was too slow to give you a wave, so here's a belated wave:wave:

Cheers

Jeff

Dark blue Corrado with the M3 style rear lights on TV !

Spotted it tonight on the National geographics rather amising fluff piece " Strippers, cars for cash".

The cheeky chaps were in a scrap yard, cogitating the potential purchase of a beat up beetle.

Sorry, couldn't spot the flavour, and the reg was blurred.

Seems a sad state of affairs that two of the last spots I've had were on the idiot box !