psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Blue H reg G60 on A63 west out of Hull yesterday. Looking good, made me jealous mine is still in the paint shop!

Spotted on the outskirts of buxton Derbyshire last Sunday between 3-4pm white corrado J10 BYA ? Not sure what type, I was driving the wife's TT so didn't give a wave. I did point and say "ooh corrado ". She wasn't as enthusiastic as me though.

Dark blue, not sure of flavour, heading out of Basingstoke along the A33 this afternoon. Looked tidy, unfortunately I was in the Lex today and don't see it in time to flash.

Think I just saw or should I say glimpsed a red corrado in the film.... White men can't jump

And after my last post... Just seen for real... And only 100 metres from my house. Black N Reg VR6 st Mary's grove Swindon parked up on the side of the road at 8am this morning .... Gone by the time I came back from the gym just after 9

6am

[...VFM]

Black Corrado parked up near Bradford Hospitals (without giving away exact location)

6am

[...VFM]

Black Corrado parked up near Bradford Hospitals (without giving away exact location)

It's the one I spotted on the bypass, I don't think he's member of this forum (or he's just ignorant) :)

It's the one I spotted on the bypass, I don't think he's member of this forum (or he's just ignorant) :)

Just checked your original post - yup :lol:

I ll wotsapp u exact location and u can knock on his/her door and ask ....:dance:

Just checked your original post - yup :lol:

I ll wotsapp u exact location and u can knock on his/her door and ask ....:dance:

Were you checking out your new purchase Wayne... An ambulance :) or was it a corrado.

Edited by delfinis38

Were you checking out your new purchase Wayne... An ambulance :)

Well

I saw the TopGear programming with the one where they convert normal cars to ambulances...Jezza bad a Porsche? Hamster an A-Team van and Capn Slow was it Scooby?

I was thinking the C would do better :lol:

Haha - lesson learned! Don't forget to put your oil dip stick back before shutting the hud!

Sliced through the pipe like a knife in butter.

nice blue C seen on north circular road sunday evening.h292 plate.Really low and wide on xenons and with early badgeless grill.Looks really amazing.

Spotted. A post by scarlet_vr6! Glad you're alive!!

Yesterday, spotted blue 16v on Alder Hills, Poole.

Hahaha! Yes, still alive but you're right - I've not been on here for a while. Mine has been off the road since before Christmas which is making me a bit sad - I really miss driving it. Hope you're well.

Yesterday at the small garage opposite the clockwork pub in Cathcart, Glasgow - black VR6 L*** OSA. Anyone?

Ok the spot wasn't made by me, but a mate I work with emailed this that he spotted whilst on holiday in Majorca.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82175[/ATTACH]

At my daughters wedding in Oxfordshire, this was parked opposite my Scirocco. A really quite nice G60. The owner, John, was at the wedding so, inevitably, the talk turned to all things cars!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82176[/ATTACH]

i own this corrado now love to know why it was re-registered in west sussex now being brought back to life