psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Catch me Daddy - on telly tomorrow.

Gary Lewis is driving C.VR6 (for aprox 10sec)

Thursday 24th March 2016

Film4 (Plus 1) 100% relevance

Catch Me Daddy 12:15am - 2:25am Premiere. A girl runs away from her strict Pakistani family so that she can be with her British boyfriend - a move that enrages her father. He sends her violent brother and a group of other men to track his daughter down. Thriller, starring Sameena Jabeen Ahmed, Gary Lewis and Conor McCarron

Spotted today in Ullapool tesco car park! We were passing through on our way to port a bhaigh campsite on our trip on he nc500

2feb632f687ca78465ef9988a6207614.jpg

Spotted today at wheelsday,I remember the build thread on here !

92821cc47e70344fa1943eb78c2e46e0.jpg

Looks a different one as the other one had massive arches if I remember

Lowered black C with gold rims. L Reg on the Blandford bypass by Tesco. Not from round these parts?!

Spotted the same C going through Charlton Marshall. Flashed to bemused driver as I was in a fully loaded Daily - Flog Estate!

Nice Aqua Blue (i think) Corrado going over Walton Bridge this morning at around 0650. ****MVC or something - it went past too quickly! Looked mint! Waves exchanged. :)

International spotting!!! On my last day in Rome, just got in the taxi and drove past a dark blue Rado. Perfect end to a perfect holiday

Another Corrado on Walton Bridge this morning, and at around the same time, 0650, a green VR (i think), K reg.... flashed and waved - no response fromthe lady driver.

White Corrado flying round an island near A444 near Coventry, you were going to fast to notice me!!

Tempest has a white Corrado but can't see him driving that quickly as to cause someone to comment on it!! :)

Tempest has a white Corrado but can't see him driving that quickly as to cause someone to comment on it!! :)

He must have been late for his dinner!!

My friend has just sent me a photo of a Silver Corrado he spotted parked up resting on a wardrobe in Radstock.

I'd add a picture but always struggle to upload on here😱

very nice Burgundy VR6 spotted at Cottingley Bridge, Bingley. Another with a VRG registration.

First one in over a year- nearly crashed the S3 I was so shocked! dark C heading down the dual carriageway into Cirencester on Saturday night at around 8pm. Looked like it was on 17" multi-spoke alloys.

Alpinewhite G60 (that unmistakable G60 howl :thumbleft:) making good progress (spinning wheels and all) in Coventry today, coming off Humber Road, entering onto the island junction to A444, and zooming off onto the A44 northbound, around 17:10 or so.

Nearly thought mine had been nicked :bonk:, but saw the standard rear light clusters.

Tempest

Red VR6 on a driveway, high Street Burwell. Looked standard and in good nick.

Will have a better look on my next tip run.

It was me!! It was looking smart until a bloody bird flew through my grill on the way back :( Need to source a new badgeless Eyebrow and grill now in Black.

Corrado spotting by proxy: the girlfriend was out running and got chatting with the owner of a black VR6 in New Mills - apparently in his 70s and owned the car from new. We've passed it a few times and it's looking a little sorry for itself, but now I know it has a broken sunroof, mildewed rear seat - the sunroof's leaking too I think - and a motor that's not running. Bodywork looks pretty good bar a few minor rust spots and some cobwebs in various bodywork crevices.

Apparently he's going to sell it soon, but seems unlikely to be familiar with the interweb, though he's a CCGB member still. And by a weird coincidence, the one man band mechanic in the yard behind our house used to do the maintenance on it.