psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Was in Morrison's car park earlier (Gamston, Notts)in my storm and to my surprise, another Corrado let me out at the junction. Couldn't see much of what it was as my windows were misted up. Guy gave me the thumbs up and followed me out onto the Lings Bar Road. Dark coloured, M plate I think, looked nice and clean too... Anyone on here?

In Norwich going towards the train station a classic green storm pulled out in front of us on silver road, least I think it was a storm, the vr6 badge and storm badge were the wrong way round....mmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted a Sherry Pearl (i think!) VR6 turning into Rydens Road, Walton On Thames this morning - around 0715. Looked very nice.

Wave and thumbs given! :)

Spotted a very clean and tidy stock-looking burgundy one, ****EYG this morning on the road to Pershore... anyone local? Waves exchanged!

Not seen one for ages and then 2 spots within a couple of days!

I saw an N plate Bordeaux with a for sale sign in the window driving in to Tesco in Martlesham a few days ago and I followed an M plate (ice grey violet? - my colour knowledge is a little rusty) valver about 45 minutes ago along the A14. Really nice to see one on the road just now - mine has been off the road for quite some time and I miss it!

A dark blue M reg VR6 parked up in Fulford, York this Saturday morning.

Looked tidy and standard.

Also, it's not normally there! 😁

Cheers,

Tom

Just spotted a lovely looking Red Corrado in Tadley. Gave the thumps up, but was in my Polo, so the drive looked a little bemused. :)

Must TAX mine feel like I'm missing out. :D

Edited by Dogma

Saw Blue rado down yeoville last sunday, was in mcdonalds near haynes museum! then the next day saw a blue rado in the tesco carpark in Laindon/Basildon about 12-1pm! i waved haha!

Saw a few Corrado's today at Ultimate Dubs.

85d7be972b87e5c7c86caf011f257b53.jpg

b00bdaed651f0ef5082214b293361dca.jpg

71f66881e9c9b04cf8432d1ea400fb71.jpg

4d42d99fde09ffb6cd7bb8bd389eaa72.jpg

fb04d883259e80176b1486a366c150ad.jpg

Also flashed erratically at red Corrado on the A5 on my way back

Edited by 16vMatt

Mulberry Corrado spotted in Woodhall Spa (needed a good clean, but a lovey surprise to see) :)

Edited by Dogma

A flash and a wave from an unidentified dark coloured Corrado this morning on the Queens Road, Hersham.

Wave reciprocated!! :)

Sadly, I can no longer even recall the last Corrado I saw on a road other than my own reflected in shop windows!

Where are the Corrado owners of South Wales? I want a wave as I proudly drive down the road. I want to stop at the roadside for a chat with a fellow enthusiast once in a while!

WHERE ARE YOU? 😩

Black G60 going through Upholland and towards Orrell, Lancashire (Clean and sporting some kind of BBS RS/LM wheels) - Sunday 2nd of April - About half one.

Haven't seen one on the road for nearly two years. And then one drives past as I'm walking along.

Edited by James.

Saturday morning around 11am dark blue N reg vr6 with a bearded pierced driver nearly got wiped out by a dickhead driver. Heading southbound on m1 towards Nottingham

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Black or moonlight blue VR heading towards Tunbridge Wells along A21 this afternoon around 3pm. Was very dirty but looked very original

Dark blue possible Storm on A383 Ashburton Road at 16.45. Didn't see it til the last second as it passed the other way, and just raised my hand slightly so probably didn't see me anyway. Didn't catch plate or anything else really. :(

Edited by seanl82

Dark blue possible Storm on A383 Ashburton Road at 16.45. Didn't see it til the last second as it passed the other way, and just raised my hand slightly so probably didn't see me anyway. Didn't catch plate or anything else really. :(

Yeah, there's a lady around Newton with a blue Storm, she seems to use it as a daily. Probably her. I've seen her about in it for a good few years so I sometimes wonder if maybe she's had it from new.