psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a nice tidy Corrado on the A33 roundabout going towards Reading. I nearly crashed into roundabout whilst trying to geta look. I was in my white Golf R , gave you a thumbs up and you waved back :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

It was a dark coloured one, either black or a dark purple. Was going around roundabout coming from Wellington country park and I was going straight across from Beech hill direction. Looked like a VR6 but may be wrong. will have to keep an eye out for a silver one now :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I saw a dark blue / black one down by Green Park in Reading. Didn't get a chance to look at it properly. Only one i've seen in a long time.

VR6 Storm, N666DEL, headed down along the A52 towards Clifton Bridge tonight. I was behind you in my old VW Beetle

Dark vr6 on the Oxford ring road just before 9 this morning heading from headington to Cowley... parked behind you at the traffic lights. Wound my window down hoping you would boot it but you tootled off...

Spotted by my wife this morning on Bottisham High Street. Aqua Blue, N36 UCF she thinks.

Anyone?

Edited by mic_VR
Corrected reg number

H plate dark C spotted in Coombe Bisset be Salisbury this eve. We flashed! Local?!

L Reg VR6 spotted in Crewe retail park car park by halfords at lunchtime

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

L Reg VR6 spotted in Crewe retail park car park by halfords at lunchtime

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not me, I'm there on a weekly basis and never seen one, I don't think I've seen another around here for 12 months..

Sat on a coach at Kingston Robin Hood roundabout playing catch up with a silver Corrado of some flavour. It has clear crystal rear lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tornado Red Rado (G60 i think) yesterday (28 June) 1440 on Renfree Way, Shepperton going towards Chertsey. Waved and beeped, not too much response though.

Edited by VR-Sixy

J plate valver (?) in steel grey on the Stur Rd last evening. I flashed, you waved! What a night for a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M plate Black VR6 at the Festival of Speed Sunday, parked two up from mine. Only other one spotted over the 4 days I was there! Hope you and your little lad had a good day.

I should get my black VR out and about more..!

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

M plate Black VR6 at the Festival of Speed Sunday, parked two up from mine. Only other one spotted over the 4 days I was there! Hope you and your little lad had a good day.

That was mine :)

He was very excited to see another Corrado, almost as much as the supercars!

Will be selling it soon as it was just a temporary car between Porsches. Couldn't bring myself to drive to Goodwood in a Landrover Discovery!

Purple G-reg (16v?) driving down Knapp Road in Thornbury yesterday. First one I've seen in a VERY long time!

Green corrado driving through Cinderford about 30 mins ago. Didnt catch what flavour

On holiday in Norfolk with the family in my partners B4 tdi estate while the Corrados rest at home, I've seen two other B4 estates today and drove past a house with two beautiful Corrados on the drive next to a Golf Vr6

... drove past a house with two beautiful Corrados on the drive next to a Golf Vr6

Now that is dedication.

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

Saw a Red Corrado on the M6 heading north just past junc 4 at around 5pm today (mon)

Only saw the top half of the windows and the roof :lol: so that's all the info I have.

It's been ages since I saw one and it got my juices flowing!