psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted awigman at Coventry Train Station this evening (about 8 / 8.30?). Was sitting in the Shimla Spice eating a curry and my mate said "Is that a Corrado outside?" - sure enough I knew it'd be someone I knew :D

Was picking the wife up! What is Shimla Spice like? I pass it every day and keep meaning to go in, but in my opinion you cant beat Castle Balti in warwick!

Spotted awigman at Coventry Train Station this evening (about 8 / 8.30?). Was sitting in the Shimla Spice eating a curry and my mate said "Is that a Corrado outside?" - sure enough I knew it'd be someone I knew :D

Was picking the wife up! What is Shimla Spice like? I pass it every day and keep meaning to go in, but in my opinion you cant beat Castle Balti in warwick!

Meh.. not very good to be honest. If you've found a balti you like, I'd stick to it. My favourite is Bilash in Kenilworth - didn't rate Shimla Spice anywhere near as well AND it was way more expensive.

Aha im on the drive fiddling with it quite alot, im suprised youve never seen me.

Nice cars both of you, even my mate said they sounded nice (He was on the phone) aha.

Ill chase you down next time, see the difference between the 1.9 and a standard valver :) :) :)

Should be fun...

You live around here or jsut passing?

Aha im on the drive fiddling with it quite alot, im suprised youve never seen me.

Nice cars both of you, even my mate said they sounded nice (He was on the phone) aha.

Ill chase you down next time, see the difference between the 1.9 and a standard valver :) :) :)

Should be fun...

You live around here or jsut passing?

lol will do mate its a 2.0ltr bottom on ours now though the 1.9 bottom broke not long ago , going to steath for RR tune this saturday to see what she is running now hope for around the same figures will be happy then and extra is a bonus :)

Dont live too far away only castlebromwich so sure we will see you around :)

aha nice. Also any extra is always good, put your results up when done, intrested to know.

What was needed for the 2l bottom end, my mate bought a mk2 once with a 2l bottom end also had a fair bit more but was a nice motor appart from it popped its clogs after being taken round the ring a few times.... aha.

I want my car aster but am not sure what to do, seen turbo kits for like £500 but apparently their crap ..... but would be nice as its extra power, aything which will not break as soon as i put it on would be nice but saying that this is a vw we are talking about.

just a large bore 1.8 kr topend on a 9a bottom will give you good power gains mate , Matt at Dubunit sorted our car out for us not far from u either very good quality work and cheep too highly recomend him used him for years.

Just passed a nugget rado possible a G60. Was a LHD and had the number plate on the sun visor.

Passed you by the speach house in the forest of dean. Exchanged flashes

Spotted one this afternoon - on Brentmoor Road, West End - exchaged waves :D

Went to the goodwood revival today and saw two Corrados (among alot of other nice cars). 1st was a black VR6 plate N67*** in the car park for the revival and the 2nd I spotted on my way home (to Andover) was parked in the Seven Stars pub carpark in Stroud, Blue unsure of model though - reg N***WND.

saw a red one between brinklow and bretford on the fosse going south! :D flashed my lights and gave a thumbs up, was in a blue a4!

Just passed a nugget rado possible a G60. Was a LHD and had the number plate on the sun visor.

Passed you by the speach house in the forest of dean. Exchanged flashes

HELLO

That was me - i was going to post a spotted report for ya!

I was heading to my mates house at Mile End, he has a load a mk2 golfs inc 3 Oak Greens and reckons he has spotted you about a few times to so if you see mk2 golfs flashing you thats him!

your car looked stunning :salute:

Dave

:clap: yay I finally spotted some one on here. It's good to see another rado in the area hardly any about.

I will keep any eye out for him, tell him to join the local vdub club dubpound just type it into Google and be will find it.

Thanks getting some better rims on soon so should look better. Yours looked and sounded good too. 8)

:clap: yay I finally spotted some one on here. It's good to see another rado in the area hardly any about.

I will keep any eye out for him, tell him to join the local vdub club dubpound just type it into Google and be will find it.

Thanks getting some better rims on soon so should look better. Yours looked and sounded good too. 8)

Likewise i didnt expect to see another corrado coming toward me, id literally just overtaken a couple of cars and was winding the charger down as i past you hehe. As for the plate that was because i removed it whilst at Edition38 and havent got around to putting it back on, it actually fits perfectly between the edge of the windscreen and the rear view mirror and plod hasnt given me any grief over it.

I know about the dubpound lot, they have a meet in the forest and we invited some of them along to the Mk2 Golf owners club meet at the Toby Carvery at Over but some of them got a bit funny about it - club politics :shrug:

dave

Spotted a H reg matt black very low C on the M5 going south near the Bristol M4 Jct. Pulled along side (in my Ibiza :oops: ) and gave the thumbs up as haven't seen another C for ages! Sorry if you thought what does that iddiot in the oil burner want?!

spotted quite a few this week alone, but today on a 25 mile trip from Eastbourne to Brighton, i spotted 3 corrados!!

1,aqua k reg 16v k9 *** on beachy head road towards East Dean

2, yellow one in the petrol station on station approach Seaford

and the 3rd one overtook me on the a295 Newhaven , i flashed and got a wave and hazard light flash :clap:

Spotted a Blue C in Scarborough on Valley Bridge Parked up. Reg G** GRT 17" wheels of some sort, about 6 ish on Tuesday!

Mememememememe!

Helped t'other half move in to Pavillion Square.

Thank god for those resident scratch cards though, I'll be fecked if I'm to pay for parking for 3 days in scarborough!

Currently running on 17" Dezent 5 spokes... heavy as fook but cheaper tyres than 16"s.

Spotted a H reg matt black very low C on the M5 going south near the Bristol M4 Jct. Pulled along side (in my Ibiza :oops: ) and gave the thumbs up as haven't seen another C for ages! Sorry if you thought what does that iddiot in the oil burner want?!

That was me on my way home back to Cornwall :clap:

No need to apologise mate, always nice to get a thumbs up or wave :)

Mememememememe!

Thank god for those resident scratch cards though, I'll be fecked if I'm to pay for parking for 3 days in scarborough!

Currently running on 17" Dezent 5 spokes... heavy as fook but cheaper tyres than 16"s.

proper robbery aint it mate! does that mean il be seeing more of your corrado then? other half here for uni?

Spotted:

-Blue VR on Shoreham flyover earlier this week (maybe the same car as below) and unbelievably there were people sitting in the back seats? :p

-MII VAG (VR Storm!!!) passing my house on the A27 through Worthing. Seen you a few times!

Mememememememe!

proper robbery aint it mate! does that mean il be seeing more of your corrado then? other half here for uni?

Very likely! She's doing Primary Education and got 2 more years of it, next time I'm gonna be up I'll drop you a PM fella,

Already got 1 set of parking tickets from "Parking Eye"... robbing bastards! Although, they keep sending you nice pictures of your car if you don't pay, which is kinda nice...

Uber Shiny Red J plater sitting outside Down the Line in Hayle Cornwall,

Not seen it around and dont think its on here. :?