psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark coloured C spotted in the car park behind Brighton station on Sunday evening. Not seen one in Brighton recently! Anyone on here?

Not mine. I'm in Brighton but have yet to be spotted! :D :(

I saw one!! I saw one :clap: Blue 16v J ***MAO at JR Volkswagen in Paisley. Was in for it's MOT, hope it passed

Think it might have been JMC (not sure of the exact user name) but dark G60, 3 slat grill fitted into the bumper, looked very nicely sorted although it was dark..

Spotted in Egham, near Tesco, friday night...

3 today :)

storm in park royal asda... Chased u b4 and asked to buy it lol

poss another heliousblue with roof rack on hangar lane

blackberry one coming off hangar lane joinin a40

A bit late to report but...

Blue VR6, reg N*** RPE, spotted at Attenborough Nature Reserve near Long Eaton / Beeston. I was the White VR6 parked 10metres away!

Sunday 17th October, 15:30hrs

Green L reg vr in highgate today around 5.30, was in strada with the mrs as it drove past, pointed it out to her excitedly through the window and think the driver may have seen. My valver was parked round the corner.

Just about clocked one driving past me somewhere in Woking between 09:00 and 09:30 this morning :salute:

Drove my rado daily for about 18 months and then once its off the road being stripped out i spot a black one less than a mile down the road in ingoldisthorpe. Very shiny, looked like it had been treated to a sunday pampering. Not sure if youre on here but might stick a flyer on it if i see it again. :D

The gf saw a Corrado in Cannock Saturday morning. Not sure of the flavor as i haven't taught her yet :) and not sure as to the colour as she is slightly colour blind :? So not alot of info but one was spotted :lol:

Blue K reg 16v down Stubbington Avenue in Portsmouth on Saturday.

Lovely green M-reg VR down Southsea seafront just before start of Great South Run.

Seen a green dont know if it was g60-or a valver bout 5.30 last nite, on the m8 got a flash as i drew along side u good 2 c another c up here mate. :salute:

We saw a blue J-reg yesterday (sunday) turning onto the embankment off the A60 at about 2.15pm.

We were staring at you as we waited to cross the road. You may have thought we were a bit strange :D

We saw a blue J-reg yesterday (sunday) turning onto the embankment off the A60 at about 2.15pm.

We were staring at you as we waited to cross the road. You may have thought we were a bit strange :D

Think it was J*** VOX must have been a valver

spotted a yellow corrado with clear white rear lights and some sort of rear valance near fosse park today in leicester

Lowered blue Corrado in the centre of Bramhall today at 520pm

Didn't catch the model as wasn't paying full attention as usual :roll:

That was me and my storm fella was just making my way back home having worked on my brothers storm all day

What variant was yours thought it was a vr6 storm aswell but couldn't tell??

17:20ish today, Black Corrado coming down the A4119 towards the Fire Service roundabout. Front bumper was smoothed out, license plate on the splitter (I think) and yellow fog lamps / indicators. Reg was M*** MUL. Didn't catch the flavour... I think it was a VR6... Nice and tidy tho, nice motor.

That was me and my storm fella was just making my way back home having worked on my brothers storm all day

Yeah it's a storm, what were you doing on your brothers storm? Anything major?

Yeah it's a storm, what were you doing on your brothers storm? Anything major?

Hes not had it long so sorting a few minor problems out heres his thread http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98055&start=60

Nice storm by the way fella

Cheers Jon likewise, mines still work in progress, having great fun doing it though

These blue storms are getting common as muck round our way now :lol:

Cheers Jon likewise, mines still work in progress, having great fun doing it though

Agreed fella when i first got mine was driving near sainsburys cheadle and out of nowhere another mystic blue storm appears with a couple of old timers at the wheel i thought typical haha

Good luck getting the car how you want it fella, ever need a hand with anything fella im sure me and my bro could give you a lift

Theres me thinking I was getting a rare car, lol!!!!

Where you based Rob?

Agreed fella when i first got mine was driving near sainsburys cheadle and out of nowhere another mystic blue storm appears with a couple of old timers at the wheel i thought typical haha

Good luck getting the car how you want it fella, ever need a hand with anything fella im sure me and my bro could give you a lift

Cheers pal, appreciated