psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

i got spotted in lancaster by my mate. he was on a job and i was going to my mums. neither of us live there.

does that count? :scratch:

also spotted another green G60 on a J'plate between heysham and morcambe

A rather late spotted this, but in Halifax on Leeds road what looked like a dark Blue late spec VR Rado let me through to go down my drive.

No idea if they are on here but it was a lovely lovely car. :camp:

17:25, black M reg VR6 pulling out of Pen Y Graig Shell garage. I was behind you in hubby's Audi S2. Looked very very tidy, but not sure the owner's on here....?

just spotted a green 16v H9 LOM? parked outside blockbuster eastbourne this evening about 6ish shame about the neglected body work :(

Seen a Green VR6 stopped outside the church at the river in Inverness today. Spotted it miles away but couldn't see anyone in it from a distance so didn't want to look like a nonce flashing a parked car, seen someone in it on the phone as I was passing though, exchanged waves.

saw a blue rado in cardiff yesterday going towards queen st train station???

Hey thier Iv seen this car about too, I saw it from my Green vr6 Corrado at the same time!!!

This may well be me - I pass this way at about 08:00 (in to town) and 16:15 (out of town) every day.

Spotted G-dub I think, parked up on norwood in Beverley the other day. Gave you a wave but don't think you saw me.

burgundy l reg rado low on 17's parked up on victoria rd, thornton cleveleys last few nights. just at the end of my road :D

also a dark coloured, presume vr, reg k* vrg or summat, on the road towards richmond from yarm i think, last monday, probs about 11am :salute:

Spotted G-dub I think, parked up on norwood in Beverley the other day. Gave you a wave but don't think you saw me.

I saw you! I looked around and for some reason (I think I was in shock) I just sat there staring like an idiot! :sleeping:

Looking good although I'm not sure about the black rims but each to their own (unless I imagined the black rims!).

Saw a dark, maybe DBP VR6 at West Whittering beach last weekend. And a blue Storm on the A34 southbound near Oxford this morning. I was in the passenger seat of a discovery, looking out the window like a mong, you looked back, I still looked mongy.

Black M reg VR6 parked in Homebase at Walton-on-thames... right now :)

Edit: Nice chatting to you. Lovely car... black, lovely black recaro interior, speedlines, and just the right height :)

^ that's me! Nice talking to you, good luck finding a nice rado mate.

I spotted a White rado this afternoon in the m and s car park next to brooklands weybridge about 10 minutes later!

Green VR pulled out in front of me in Elstead Surrey today :wave:

Typically I wasnt in the C but in mother in laws cack corsa so didnt give you a wave !!

Standard 16v in silver, didnt see reg near Chorley hospital! pulled allong side at the light n gave you a wave, you looked 'lost' :scratch:

A day late, but saw a lovely deep blue L-reg Rado (couldn't tell what flavour) coming out of Tonypandy. Was about half five. Gave you a grin out the window, but was passenger in hubby's black Audi S2.

first spot ive had in ages! M65 jct3 about 5:45pm. black one not sure what flavour or year as was to busy tryin to catch up before it pulled off the motorway. got side by side pomped my horn and gave anod but the guy driving looked like could be a trader! :(

Dark coloured C spotted in the car park behind Brighton station on Sunday evening. Not seen one in Brighton recently! Anyone on here?