psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Black K reg pulling onto City Walls Road by the Fownes Hotel, mid afternoon today. I was pulling out from the street opposite, gave you a toot but you were concentrating on getting our into the traffic!

Burgundy(?) K-reg heading north from maidstone on the M20 around lunchtime Saturday, came up behind me flashing, passed and exchanged waves 8) young couple seemed even more excited about it than me!!

I then bored my brother about never seeing any other corrados and how cool it was etc etc etc :lol: :lol: !!

Also a bit late but there was a dark coloured Corrado parked in Norton Road, Brighton that I spotted as we drove off from Mammothfest on the 18th Sept around midnight. 8)

Imagine sending your car to a garage and then somone on here saying they saw your car.... couldnt blame them but id still be pissed.

Sorry i just figured it would be funny seeing your reg here when you dont actually have your car at the moment.

Spotted a H reg matt black very low C on the M5 going south near the Bristol M4 Jct. Pulled along side (in my Ibiza :oops: ) and gave the thumbs up as haven't seen another C for ages! Sorry if you thought what does that iddiot in the oil burner want?!

That was me on my way home back to Cornwall :clap:

No need to apologise mate, always nice to get a thumbs up or wave :)

lol i too saw you on the bridge on the m5 just before you turned off for the a38 to okey..... i flashed was in the green mk3 golf![/quote:2i9z69zg]

I remember, just as the M5 splits. That's quite a few spots now :)

Black VR6 L*** MVV (i think) spotted on queens drive in Nottingham at around 6pm this evening. I flashed and honked, and then happened to do a U turn and ended up following you around the Embankment!

Red C with badgless grill heading north on the A46 towards Newark, while I was heading south to Leicester at around 6:20pm this evening.

Spotted a Tornado Red VR6 on the Wolverhampton road in Stafford. Didn't get a wave. Didn't even get a turn of the head :(

Saw 2 yesterday! Within 5 minutes of each other!

One in bramley on a drive, dbp 16v with crystal rears and flat tyres,

Then a J reg G60 on lowtown, pudsey with pressed plates and for sale stickers!

black L-plate VR coming down Rickmansworth road in Northwood, 2.30pm this afternoon. I flashed, then realised i was in the Audi :cuckoo:

keep spotting a white corrado round bristol reg ending wag

That's my old one. The lads on here somewhere. Think he's known on here as "ken corrado"

Seen a red G reg valver a couple of times near Yarnbrook roundabout nr Trowbridge, on his way towards Chippenham recently

A blue G reg valver @ 12pm last Saturday, nr Trowbridge coming from Chip/Devizes way

A blue K reg (unsure of flavour) today @ 12.50pm in Chippenham, heading out of town

And a black K(?) reg this aftrnoon heading towards Bath from the M4 (was actually in the rado this time!! :clap: ) @ 4.30pm. Was stuck in traffic when all of a sudden a gent came passed and we exchanged waves

That is all.

Aqua blue M***HPE this evening around half 5 ish,i was stuck in traffic at polegate crossroads i heard you toot as you passed :D

seen dark purple raddo driving through old harlow about 1100 am this morning,i was right behind you :wave:

only got one speeding ticket on the way over from germany :bad-words:

Nice deep blue Corrado coming down the A4232 at around 16:20 today. Would have waved or flashed, but as I was going in the opposite direction, by the time I'd said 'Ooooh! Rado!' you were gone.