psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I can't believe no-one has spotted mine... it's been stationary over a year! :lol: :nuts:

Ah, but isn't it camouflaged with bird's nests, spider's webs and a hedge? :lol:

Red, L reg, TT 5 spokes spotted earlier in heighington and then parked up in Potterhanworth.

Gave you a little :wave:

do a forum search for "google map". Forum members have been showing where they are based and plotting some basic info, forum name etc.

Seen two today around tesco in yeovil on blue g60 and a vr6 I did wave in mine but didn get a wave back :-C first time Ive seen another one in yeovil for ages

Two spots yesterday, as per usual I wasn't in my Corrado :lol: Anyway...

1 - 'G' plate silver 16V heading southbound on the M11 near Stansted Airport, about 11am

2 - 'L*** NNH* - dark coloured VR6 heading south on the M1 near J20 at about 1pm

First time I've seen any on the road for ages!

Modded White Rado seen driving through Broadwater (Worthing) today late afternoon. Modded up with alloys, crystal lights and more. Seen it a few times, gave a flash, not sure if you saw me!!

Spotted Blue Storm on London south circular today around Dulwich area .......sure I have seen this before - N-reg, lowered, SS exhaust ........ looks lovely, who the bloody hell are you :D !!

Watching the Gadget shop - the one where they pimp up the mk2 golf and go to santa pod. Black Corrado with red and clear rear lights speeding down the drag strip :D

Does that count? :lol:

Spotted one dark rado on the A29 northbound today around midday. No sure what flavour as just caught a glimpse out the corner of me eye. Seen more since mines been off the road than in the time i drove it all the time.

Any rado owners in Yeovil/Somerset area?

I am!

Got my first spot when I've actually been in my C as well. Coming out of Yeovil Showground after the fireworks on Friday night as a dark (blue/black it was night time I couldn't see :roll: ) Corrado was going in. Didn't see the flavour either!

Got a wave back and thumbs up :grin: Apologies for flashing like a lunatic and possibly blinding you...

Sounds like my old VR - L*** PVW - Aqua Blue lowered on BBS RC's? Sold to a guy in West Bridgford who worked in Leicester so conceivable to be spotted there - god I miss that car!!

Spotted a fellow ice grey yesterday morning on my commute into brum - heading out on the hagley road just before the traffic lights at the amber tavern. Sounded nice! For once I was in mine but didn't get chance to wave.

Spotted Jamie's G60 in Sainsburys carpark (Tonbridge) tonight. Parked beside mine !

Yours put mine to shame,i did hang around ,but missed you ! Your G60 does look sexy