psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Another one in the same part of Sheffield this morning (or possibly the same one??) Looked black, 16v, plate was H***** but it may have been a private plate

N-reg Mystic Blue Storm in Morrisons car park in Bramley, Rotherham (J1 of M18) this lunchtime. Car was standard, looked solid but dirty - looked like an oldish driver so probably not on here?

That's 3 in a week now!

Seen a standard blue 16v in kendal on wed about 2pm (h reg i think!) near evens cycles heading out of town towards windermere.

spotted one cruising and taking its time on the M60 near oldham reg M8**WWF. Could have been a dark blue storm ??? definately had bbs solitude wheels.

saw the same black one ive been seeing for a while now in cherrycourt way Ind. estate, leighton buzzard - vr6, aftermarket wheels only i think... anyone on here?

and got a glimpse of a dark coloured one parked outside a house on my way into bletcheley (coming from bypass way) looked like an aftermaerket 'zaust, oval tailpipe!

Spotted by my parents who are in their 70s but are serial VW owners (currently Golf Plus and Passat Estate), a Yellow G60 parked outside a house in Bookham. They mention it often and say it is a lovely looking thing.

Not heard of that one around here before.

Mine was parked up at the Sainsburys in Glos Quays all day today

Was thinking it might have been me but that was a friday, so I should have been at work then. I have seen another blackberry one in gloucester though!

Spotted a blue VR parked on a driveway in Hartlepool near to Elwick. Anyone on here? was going to stop if I could see someone around.

Sky 1. Jack Whitehalls Christmas cracker. Blue storm parked up on the left hand side of the road. Solitudes and quite tidy. Featured in the last few minutes of the programme.

Shows how few Corrados are about when the last two I've spotted were on TV !

blue C, J***SDP in Red Lion car park in Basingstoke about 2pm today. My guess is it's a valver. Mine was parked a couple of rows away so wonder whether I was spotted too :)

Spotted 3 today.

1 - Near Kendal sport centre about 1.15. Was blue vr lowered on them compomotives they put on the Lancia delta!?

2 - Heading north on the m6 near the blackpool turn off 2.45. Just caught a glance but it was green!

3 - Pulling into Charnock Richard services 3pm. Very nice nugget with sebrings i think.

then i seen mine for the first time in a few week :-)

Saw a dark blue G60 (I think: didn't get much chance to read plate or grille) going under the railway arches on Hylton Road in Worcester, towards the river bridge, today at lunchtimeish.

Typically I spot the first new Corrado I've seen in these parts in ages and I'm in the missus' car.

Seen a Silver Corrado parked opposite back of Argos In Taunton Somerset, look like it had a few mods and i think it was a lady driver. Anyone on here??

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Saw a black g60 i think in essex Chelmsford waved at him. anyone on here ?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Saw a black g60 i think in essex Chelmsford waved at him. anyone on here ?