psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Saw a greenish corrado having a good look at mine at work (Sainsburys, Gloucester) today at around 9ish.

Was in the shop and could see it at the other end of the car park.

Too far to see what sort.

Saw a black VR going over Pottle Pool Island in Cannock yesterday. Reg L*** GJD, anyone on here?

Passed you on the island in the other halfs Megane :(

Spotted a Mystic blue Storm (reg ended in Enb), on the way home from work at about 2.30 :clap:

Was driving down the dual carrage way of the A40 by over farm and this storm just flew past me out fo no were, didnt see me straight away. so planted my foot to catch up with him got along side and gave the thumbs up 8) and got a supprised smile back :D

I headed off down the A48 to Lydney at the round about you carried on along the A40 to Mitcheldean.

Dont think your on here tho :(

That cheered me up after a hard day at work :D

I was passed by a dark Corrado outside the Watson's playing grounds in Edinburgh earlier on this evening while I was on my bike. I couldn't make out the colour or model as it was dark and rainy, but the registration started L8110 (I think). Then I saw you again about 5 minutes later outside Margiotta in Morningside. Not stalking you, honest.

Saw 3 today...

Blue VR, on black design 90's with a 'ring sticker on the back about 1.30 parked up off Victoria st in Bristol....private plate something like MyVR I think.

Blue valver in Larkhall in Bath at about 4ish, and finally a rad H reg think it was a valver coming into Bath on the A4 batheaston bypass......

As I barely drive it these days I was not in my VR to give anyone a wave or a flash

Spotted jaded2882 at Ockenham Common on Wednesday.

I think his heater matrix must have gone though as all the windows were steamed up.

:lol: :wave:

HaHa

You were looking good in your mac and thick rimmed glasses 8) :lol:

Saw Kip in his silver 8v on hlaifax rd Sheffield about 8.50 this morning.

Like silver C's!

Rich

Saw Kip in his silver 8v on hlaifax rd Sheffield about 8.50 this morning.

Like silver C's!

Rich

He was on his way to work but stopped off (drive through :lol: ) to pick up 2 sausage / egg MacD muffins.

Nice to see another Corrado, although there are a few around here noe (think you own most of them :D ) I rarely see any.

Rich

I saw 2 yesterday... Before 9am I was following a blue L reg 16v (with 16" wheels?) through Kirby Muxloe to where I guess you work in Leicester then just before 2pm I passed a burgandy M reg on the New Parks Boulevard - didn't catch what it was as a bloke took my flash at you as a cue to pull out in front of me! Anyone on here?

wooooo hoooo well excited just spoted my first corrado since buying mine, a good looking silver vr6, pulling out of amwel end in ware, just round the corner of the level crossing at 15:25 on the 27th of feb.

Up visiting my girlfriends family in Liverpool and went to visit Cheshire Oaks outlet village earlier today.. got all excited when I spotted a Corrado a few cars back which then overtook us as we went to park. Was an M reg blackberry 2.0 8v (or 16v) - looked totally standard, was a woman driving with I think a kiddie in the back! Was in a Ford Ka though so didn't bother waving or anything :(

Can't believe how many Rado's I've seen over the last few days. There was one behind me on the way upto 5 ways island in Birmingham on Wednesday. A few miles later I saw a red one parked in a Tyre and exhaust bay in Oldbury. Today I saw a Blue 16v in Wollaston then a green VR6 lowered with I think 17's pulling out by Stourbridge rugby club, then a little further on a mint looking blue storm I think in Wallheath, for a minute I though someone had taken mine as I'd left it at home :shock: .

How many cars are there around the Stourbridge area??

Matt

I saw a white Rado (Reg started N88 or something similar?) in Chilworth (Hampshire A27) heading toward North Baddesley on Saturday at about 1:30 - I was the passenger in a black skoda octavia estate driving in the opposite direction and waving like a loony. Anyone?

I saw a white Rado (Reg started N88 or something similar?) in Chilworth (Hampshire A27) heading toward North Baddesley on Saturday at about 1:30 - I was the passenger in a black skoda octavia estate driving in the opposite direction and waving like a loony. Anyone?

Could of Been Cazza in the Skoda

White 'rado could have been Toad too

White 'rado could have been Toad too

I read that wrong then, I dont see how Cazza could have been the skoda when you was in it :brickwall: :epicfail:

Saw "skinnyman" this afternoon in Melbourne Derbyshire, see your car quite often around rolls-royce sinfin but i'm always driving my van at the time. Ian

Lurverly looking white N reg (possibly a VR but debadged grille), going up London Road in Worcester, this afternoon at about four. Gave a wave in reply to my thumbs up.

Can't believe how many Rado's I've seen over the last few days. There was one behind me on the way upto 5 ways island in Birmingham on Wednesday. A few miles later I saw a red one parked in a Tyre and exhaust bay in Oldbury. Today I saw a Blue 16v in Wollaston then a green VR6 lowered with I think 17's pulling out by Stourbridge rugby club, then a little further on a mint looking blue storm I think in Wallheath, for a minute I though someone had taken mine as I'd left it at home :shock: .

How many cars are there around the Stourbridge area??

Matt

I'm not far from the Stourbridge area, and it might have been me you spotted on the way up to the 5 ways island if it was an ice violet vr 'WAZ' number plate? I'm crawling around in the traffic around there most days as i work down the road.

The green VR pulling out of the stourbridge rugby club could be my brother's mate, although i've never seen it i think it might be green?

Quite a few around Stourbridge if you know where to look!

Waz

Dark colour C - about 4 cars ahed of me - entering Knowel at 5pm. Had the clear rear clusters. Tidy car from distance; and very curtious driver - 3 cars ahead of me kept nearly going through the back of him each time he let cars out, lol.

Friday morning on the M4 heading towards High Wycombe/Maidenhead Junction, dark coloured corrado with deep dish alloy's, M***LPG, my girlfriend was driving and you waved at her :wave:

MEE :wave: looking good m8, the car and your lady friend :norty:

enjoyed the mini convoy too, loved the wheels and all over "smokey" look. Similar to mine other than the alloys :salute: