psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Hi Wazza, I think it may have been you around 5 ways, I work by the central mosque and use the Rado most days, or the diesel MK IV when feeling a little hard up :) .

Where abouts in Stourbridge are you? My Dad is in Wollaston although I live around 10 mls away now, just round the corner from him is a dark blue 16V.

Matt

Saw "skinnyman" this afternoon in Melbourne Derbyshire, see your car quite often around rolls-royce sinfin but i'm always driving my van at the time. Ian

Hey fella! Your Rado looks in good nick. Mine was looking a little ropey, hadnt been cleaned since crimbo. Sorry i didnt stop to chat, was late for the footy.

I also saw another red rado on Sunday, down Findern way in Derby. and spotted a silver one tonight parked outside some flats, cant really remember where i was though, somewhere near town.

Dark grey corrado just spotted at the petrol station on wexham road. Pulled away before I could rush him and say hi :)

J reg metallic/dragon green, leaving Worcester by M5 Junction 7 northbound, tonight at about quarter to six.

dark VR in Northwood this afternoon, first one in Northwood other than mine! Personalised plate cant quite remember it though, something like H8 ***. I flashed and waved from my blue VR

J reg metallic/dragon green, leaving Worcester by M5 Junction 7 northbound, tonight at about quarter to six.

Woo me! Didnt see you though, i was looking to see if i spotted anyone....

First spot, shame i had to drive all the way up there to be seen! Work (TKmaxx) wanted me to go to the store in Worcester today even though i live in Milton Keynes, took me 2 hours to get home! :(

(if it helps I like to think my numberplate says my name 'J535N' - 'JASON'....or that might just be me...¬_¬)

spotted red g60 K***VWC going through polegate high street this afternoon at around 1 ish flashed and waved but no response!! :lol:

Woo me! Didnt see you though, i was looking to see if i spotted anyone....

First spot, shame i had to drive all the way up there to be seen! Work (TKmaxx) wanted me to go to the store in Worcester today even though i live in Milton Keynes, took me 2 hours to get home! :(

(if it helps I like to think my numberplate says my name 'J535N' - 'JASON'....or that might just be me...¬_¬)

That rings a bell, only got a quick look and it was the missus that spotted you actually, she's brilliant! We had gone to work in her car that day, sod's law, else you'd have clocked me. Nice chuftie for you here though: doing the 50 mile round trip of M5 and A roads each day, she and I see more and more new Sciroccos all the time. Just as we came off the M5 I was passing comment on how our fourth Scirocco of the day was a few cars in front when Sally spotted you and pointed it out, so I got a quick look.

The chuftie? That your lovely looking ride caused me to say (for the umpteenth time) "Now THAT is still such a good looking car: I'm so glad I drive one of those and not a new Scirocco that loads of people have". :D

The chuftie? That your lovely looking ride caused me to say (for the umpteenth time) "Now THAT is still such a good looking car: I'm so glad I drive one of those and not a new Scirocco that loads of people have". :D

Love it, still makes me smile everytime you see cars going past with people staring, even the drivers! I havent seen many around the mk region but further up north seems to be more of a hot spot, myself and John (Novastrike) are going to try and get an 'MK meet' going on or something...

Blue J reg, on the road from southam to banbury :)

My boyfriend waved like a special person at you haha

:)

Slammed red G reg, going out of town on the Bath Road about half three this afternoon. I flashed and you gave a dignified wave!

Hi Wazza, I think it may have been you around 5 ways, I work by the central mosque and use the Rado most days, or the diesel MK IV when feeling a little hard up :) .

Where abouts in Stourbridge are you? My Dad is in Wollaston although I live around 10 mls away now, just round the corner from him is a dark blue 16V.

Matt

I'm between stourbridge and kiddy and there's quite a few around these parts!

I had a spotted the other day but i can't remember when or where now... :shrug:

Blue J reg, on the road from southam to banbury :)

My boyfriend waved like a special person at you haha

:)

He`s not on here but I know him, 16v er, keep trying to get him to join but John has limited access to a PC

spotted a red rado think 1.8 at plymouth just b4 a machine head gig i had the black 2ltr rado hope ya on ere :wave:Dragon1835.jpg[/attachment:1168kz5y]

Dark green C spotted filling up at the petrol station in ascot high st at 03:38 :) gave him a drive-by frowning as I was trying so see more details through the pumps :D

Friday afternoon, dark green G reg (I think) in front of us in Linlithgow High Street. I flashed :camp: and we waved at each other. Not seen that one before.