robrado974

Robrado's rado she is staying

good one that. when i stripped her down for respray i wanted it to look like chris claes rado, but it never ended up that way. i was advised not to have the no plate smoothed because of cracking , but i did like the 16v grill .just like the look ,if i get bored i can always change it back.

hey fla ,they are made buy league ,there getting on abit now and need referb . realy like em and they dont make this style anymore.

hey fla ,they are made buy league ,there getting on abit now and need referb . realy like em and they dont make this style anymore.

A bit too close to a TT Comp for my liking, think you should get rid mate! Haha.

its been a while since an update. have just painted the top engine cover. have newish door seals to fit . tried to do the sunroof again! it works as should but when i put the seal around the headlinning, it seems to tight and it wont work[ i hate the sunroof its drivin me nuts ].i rang tps and the cable for direction control is now obselete :mad2: . getting new temp senders this week and wheel bearings [front]. then its out with the interior again for another furniture clinic respray , will do the grey handbrake tunnel at the same time as mine is knackerd. oh yea need to fit the window rollers . rob .

hey rob

Haven't been on the forum much lately so missed the unveiling of the fresh paint, Looks sweet as mate, looks like they've done a top job, would love to see it in the flesh but up in the midlands these days but will be down south from time to time so will try n see the beast sum time, hopefully mine should be gettin full respray soon, just gotta find some time for the boss to let me do it in the booth at work. Lovin the new interior as well, looks nice n fresh.

cheers

Mart

yeah Rob mate the car is looking sweet as, real credit to you and those wheels are awesome really suit it, you have given me my love back for my Rado lol

ttfn

Langers :norty: :wave:

hey rob

Haven't been on the forum much lately so missed the unveiling of the fresh paint, Looks sweet as mate, looks like they've done a top job, would love to see it in the flesh but up in the midlands these days but will be down south from time to time so will try n see the beast sum time, hopefully mine should be gettin full respray soon, just gotta find some time for the boss to let me do it in the booth at work. Lovin the new interior as well, looks nice n fresh.

cheers

Mart

hey bud wondered where you had gone , thanks for the compliment. up in brum now then. start naggin the gov so you can get yours done bud :)

yeah Rob mate the car is looking sweet as, real credit to you and those wheels are awesome really suit it, you have given me my love back for my Rado lol

ttfn

Langers :norty: :wave:

:lol: nice one glad to be of help. see you friday to get some bits back in , think we all feel fed up with them from time to time .i just want mine to have the final bits sorted ........then i might be happy :lol:

Rob

Those pics look bloody gorgeous and the wheels sit really well. Doing a great job bud.

Sent from iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

thanks mate ,how you enjoyin the vr ? . be nice to do a meet in the summer :) i have said it before i know but how can you have 5 rados in the same area and they are never on the road at the same time :lol: be great to go to slapton sands and take some pics n stuff .

i have said it before i know but how can you have 5 rados in the same area and they are never on the road at the same time :lol: be great to go to slapton sands and take some pics n stuff .

Pah! Mines always on the road, its you guys who fanny around shutting them away for the winter thats letting the side down :p :lol:

Anyone who hasn't seen this C in the metal, the pics don't do it justice. This is a seriously good and well kept car. Good on ya Rob and don't get down thinking about all the little bits and bobs to do. You're nearly there!

i have said it before i know but how can you have 5 rados in the same area and they are never on the road at the same time :lol: be great to go to slapton sands and take some pics n stuff .

Pah! Mines always on the road, its you guys who fanny around shutting them away for the winter thats letting the side down :p :lol:

Anyone who hasn't seen this C in the metal, the pics don't do it justice. This is a seriously good and well kept car. Good on ya Rob and don't get down thinking about all the little bits and bobs to do. You're nearly there!

i try not to my pet hate is having something on a car that dont work or a screw missing :lol:

yea yours is always on the road ,she looked very sad when i came round last ,stuck out in the rain n snow i swear i could see tears coming down her headlights :lol:

at last the sunroof is finaly sorted !!!! , centre consol is off to replace broken direction control . will soon be respraying the leather and the colour im now 99% sure on is oxblood red . after that its front wheel bearings to replace , then temp senders . think that should do to make her ready for summer driving.

Made a meal of the sunroof then bud!!!!

Only joking - light at the end of the tunnel now!

Sent from iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

That sunroof was a kunt!!!!!

3 broken cassettes and lots of blue language

A vw techy

Then old faithful had to make an appearance!

Lmfao

That sunroof was a kunt!!!!!

3 broken cassettes and lots of blue language

A vw techy

Then old faithful had to make an appearance!

Lmfao

No wonder a working sunroof is so hard to find with you pair around!!!! haha!

You're making them rarer!

hoping to get some pics up at the weekend with the compomotives on .put six months tax on her the other week [thought she should come out of hibernation early lol] first thing on saturday though she will be having the following work done . gearbox oil change , nice new shiney front bearings , all three temp senders . hope to sort the central locking problem as well . regards rob .

Edited by robrado974

/Users/robinwhelan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/24 Jul 2011/DSC00571.JPG

/Users/robinwhelan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/24 Jul 2011/DSC00575.JPG

/Users/robinwhelan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/24 Jul 2011/DSC00572.JPG

/Users/robinwhelan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/24 Jul 2011/DSC00573.JPG

/Users/robinwhelan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/24 Jul 2011_3/DSC00574.JPG

took these today after a good clean polish n wax . she needed it after i lost the use of a garage for 2 months .

I have two seals to replace to sort oil leaks . I have two sets of the plastic part that joins the door pin rods to fit .....can tell that is going to be a joy to fit ! at the same time i need to fit the window rollers , change the drivers side glass as its scratched . Also should soon have mk4 rear calipers to fit as well . regards rob .

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

joy oh joy , my first time at copy n paste with a mac , ....tips anybody ? lol .

Edited by robrado974

DSC00573.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

DSC00572.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

erm think i got there in the end .work to be done in my last post , as said it was about time she had another polish , regards rob

Edited by robrado974