Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

FORZA 3: Week night Marathon (FIRST POST UPDATED)

We were both on the limit and beyond in some places, had good view of the side of your car most of the time. hard track to pass on without contact. I always seem to start from the back, we should introduce a qualifying session :)

Now to get the car set up for sedona, wonder if there's a option for a front bull bar :lol:

i have a confession to make guys.

i can't find the paper i wrote the lap times and positions on :(

I know i came 4th

Kris 1st

Hayes 2nd

but im sketchy after that... was Swift 3rd? (racing for nelson)

Can you help fill in the gaps! cheers

Think I'm ok to make this evening.... although I've completely forgotten to practice! :lol:

And don't forget it's pancake day so I might be busy munching my way through a mountain of those.... hopefully....

i might join in if weather is bad, was hoping to get out for some well needed exercise on the bike tonight!

i might join in if weather is bad, was hoping to get out for some well needed exercise on the bike tonight!

On pancake day!

You should be getting out the syrup not f**king around with bikes! :nono:

FOR SHAME!

:clap: ooh i forgot it was pancake day, screw the exercise im gonna get me some heart blockingly fatty pancakes!!!

Sorry guys I'm out as well this evening I'm afraid, only just got home and forgot it's a friends birthday so the pub is calling...

Any chance of tomorrow night?

Sure are. Hopefully we can have a better turnout than 3 :( this time. Still, gave me time to put the final touches to my setup I need to come higher than 4th!!! :bad-words:

Not going to be able to do tonight, sorry lads. Forgot it was my parents wedding anniversary & we're going out for a meal. If anyone wants to take my place feel free. Probably do better than me anyway!! :lol:

Not going to be able to do tonight, sorry lads. Forgot it was my parents wedding anniversary & we're going out for a meal. If anyone wants to take my place feel free. Probably do better than me anyway!! :lol:

this sucks ass... i bet we'll only have a handful turn up again :(

CaN ANYONE MAKE IT THIS EVENING? or is it going to be another washout?... if this goes on much longer i may we'll ask a mod to close down this thred :lol:

I can but i think we should confirm numbers beforehand.

thats the idea... ill txt kris to ask him but im kinda counting on ppl being around to see this post :(

Really sorry guys, any chance of making it really late tonight (like 10pm?) or tomorrow as I've really busy at work right now and doubt I'll be home much before 9pm tonight....

If it helps I'll have loads of free time from next week onwards as work will be back to normal then.