Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

FORZA 3: Week night Marathon (FIRST POST UPDATED)

Don't worry you haven't missed anything, we decided to leave it 'til next week. So plenty of time to get a good setup.

can't do tonight... dammit... not sure alex can either? this isn't good! lol

when is everyone good for? thursday night?

I'm happy to leave it until next Tuesday if that works for everyone. If not, only night I can't do is Friday.

I think it may be for the best if I pull out of the league. The situation at work has changed over the last couple of weeks which means I have less free time to dedicate to stuff like this :( Money is money at the end of the day!

Is anyone willing to take my place?

Mate, sorry to hear you pulling out of the league. If it's any consolation I managed to come 2nd to last (except for Neil who was attacked by some stray lag!) again this evening although it was a very good race.

We're very rarely getting a full 8 people mate, just pop on if you can rather than quite the whole league if I was you.

Thought I was gonna do well on this track tonight :bad-words: lol. Was running well, closing up on Kris in the opening laps but suddenly lost grip & things just started getting worse from there in. I don't know if it was me that was lagging, but when I was right up on Swiftkid he kept floating about, disappearing then popping up with my nose right up his arse :camp: resulting in me having to slam the anchors on & pull out to avoid a collision. Same thing happened with Alex but we know the result of that!! Hoping for a better result next week if I can keep away from Alex :lol:

lol, well i didn't see any lag but my router has been majorly playing up last few days!!!

was a good close race, i just couldn't catch hayes or kris. Well like i said online, if im available ill jump on and take part on behalf of anyone or jus have a drive to make up the numbers as im pretty busy at the moment as well.

Worst thing is once I'd got my setup sorted before the race I was running consistant 1:34/35s. After the sudden loss of grip after about the 5th lap I thought I'd try again when the race was finished. Run the 15 laps again with the same settings & had no grip loss & was again running 1:34s clean with no penalties. Weird.

But how did Hayes manage a 1:32? I've tried everything, but couldn't get higher that a 1:34.2. Impressive.

Thinking about it, I may have done that in the 1st few laps which could explain why I lost grip. May have damaged my front splitter.

Yes guilty of jumping the corkscrew a few times, mostly down to my stock brakes. Hope i've sorted my connection issue now, logged into my hub manager and assigned the xbox live and opened ports by reducing firewall setting just for the race.

woooohoo... it was an interesting race Hayes!

i was sh*tting myself through most of it... i think i did well to keep my position without causing an accident! :tongue:

1 more lap and you'd have had me! after that i would never have caught you!