Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

FORZA 3: Week night Marathon (FIRST POST UPDATED)

THE RULES

1. All the races will be Long Distance track events that would necessitate the need for pit stops during the race (min 40mins)

2. VW Corrado only with maximum PI capped at 500.

3. Points awarded for race results in an F1 style allocation, 10 for 1st, 8 for 2nd, 6 for 3rd down to 1 for 8th.

4. Driving aids will all be forced off except for braking line and ABS

5. The simulation option will be full (this means tyres and fuel as well as damage!)

6. Grid order will be random

7. Race times will often be long! allow for at least an hour of racing

8. The race will be on every Tuesday night starting at 8pm. If you cant make it every week then please let someone else take your spot in the league who can

9. Race results, best lap times and current league tables will be posted in this thread in this post.

10. Drive through penalties will be enforced for poor driving etiquette. If there is a consensus that one is deserved during the race that player must stop and take the penalty. If they refuse and its clear in the replay that they where driving like a plum then that person forfeits their points for that race.That will be me out of the running then!!!

PLAYERS

NAME (GAMER TAG)

1.Alex_g60_fanatic (Kahnayda)

2.-=Kris=- (vKRISv)

3. DC MonkeyVR6 (DC monkeyVR6)

4. Mic_VR (Mincyx)

5. millerman (MILLERMAN007)

6. gixxer (neil1976)

7. Pat_McCrotch (Nelsona3sline)

8. hayesVR6 (HayesVR6)

RACES

1. 15th December --- Camino Viejo, Full Track (35 laps)
    1st Alex_G60_Fanatic (1.09.211)
    2nd Gixxer (1.09.126)
    3rd -=Kris=- (1.10.315)
    4th DC MonkeyVR6 (1.11.127)
    5th Mic_VR (1.13.404)
    6th hayesVR6 (DNF) sorry dude :(
    7th Pat_McCrotch (DNS)

[/*:m:3svrucls]
  2. 5th January --- Circuit de Cata lunya, National Circuit (45 laps)
    1st HayesVR6 (1.18.628)
    2nd -=Kris=- (1.19.623)
    3rd Alex_G60_Fanatic (1.21.919)
    4th Pat_McCrotch (1.23.840)
    5th millerman (1.25.748)
    6th DC MonkeyVR6 DNF
    7th gixxer DNS
    8th Mic_VR DNS

3. 12th January --- Le Mans, Bugatti Circuit (30 laps)
    1st -=Kris=- (1.48.107)
    2nd Alex_G60_Fanatic (1.48.279)
    3rd st HayesVR6 (1.48.208)
    4th gixxer (1.53.303)
    5th Pat_McCrotch (1.53.575)
    6th millerman (1.52.748) DNF
    7th Mic_VR (1.56.152) DNF
    8th DC MonkeyVR6 DNS

4. 19th January --- Maple Valley, Short Circuit (40 laps)
    1st -=Kris=- (0.41.728)
    2nd Sir Swiftkid (0.42.266) [driving for Pat_McCrotch]
    3rd Alex_G60_Fanatic (0.42.012)
    4th st HayesVR6 (0.42.200)
    5th gixxer (0.42.145)
    6th Mic_VR (0.43.567)
    8th millerman DNS
    8th DC MonkeyVR6 DNS

Mic_VR receives emotional "black flag" for ruining my day... :mad2:

5. 26th January --- CANCELLED DUE TO LAZY GUITARS
    .[/*:m:3svrucls]
  6. 2nd February --- CANCELLED AGAIN!! DUE TO PENGUINS INVADING NORWAY AND MESSING WITH THE TURN 10 EXCHANGE SERVER... HONEST
    .[/*:m:3svrucls]
  7. 9th February --- Mazda Laguna Seca, Full (28 laps)
    1st -=Kris=-
    2nd HayesVR6
    3rd Sir Swiftkid [driving for Pat_McCrotch]
    4th Alex_G60_Fanatic
    5th Mic_VR
    6th gixxer
    8th millerman DNS
    8th DC MonkeyVR6 DNS

8. 9th February --- Sedona Raceway, Club Circuit Reverse (15 laps)[/*:m:3svrucls]
  9. 16th February --- Nürburgring, Full (6 laps)[/*:m:3svrucls]
  10. 23rd February --- Mugello Autodromo, Club Circuit (30 laps)[/*:m:3svrucls]
  11. 2nd March --- Fujmi Kaido, Full (6 laps)[/*:m:3svrucls]
  12. 9th March --- Silverston, International circuit (40 laps)[/*:m:3svrucls]

SEASON TABLE

4 RACES COMPLETE

Position / Points

1st -=Kris=- (44pts)

2nd Alex_G60_Fanatic (35pts)

3rd hayesVR6 (31pts)

4th Pat_McCrotch (22pts)

5th Gixxer (19pts)

6th Mic_VR (11pts)

8th DC MonkeyVR6 (6pts)

8th millerman (6pts)

thanks to Sir Swift-alot Pat has now OVERTAKEN Gixxer! :lol:

that lucky fellow!

Chaps, I'd also be up for this, just as long as there is a decent amount of notice given before the race day is decided.

Tuesday's or Thursday's would be better for me. Don't know how I'll cope playing an hour straight!

1.Alex_g60_fanatic

2.-=Kris=-

3. DC MonkeyVR6

I'd be up for this as well, but a few days notice would be good. Best get one of my beasts up to 500PI now then!

1.Alex_g60_fanatic

2.-=Kris=-

3. DC MonkeyVR6

4. Mincyx

cummon, there was loads of interest in the other league! where are all those xboxers gone??

modern warfare 2 :p :lol:

cummon, there was loads of interest in the other league! where are all those xboxers gone??

modern warfare 2 :p :lol:[/quote:2pixvy3h]

dont blame them... looks ace

modern warfare 2 :p :lol:[/quote:3uhgaib6]

dont blame them... looks ace[/quote:3uhgaib6]

i'm hopefully getting it for crimbo!

an hour long race will be hard going, especially with full damage on. we all know what its like to be punted out and have a smashed car which doesn't move. imagine that happening on the first corner and having 59.40 remaining :(

online racing is fun, but is seriously frustrating when other people cant brake!

otherwise i would love to be in the cf league

an hour long race will be hard going, especially with full damage on. we all know what its like to be punted out and have a smashed car which doesn't move. imagine that happening on the first corner and having 59.40 remaining :(

online racing is fun, but is seriously frustrating when other people cant brake!

otherwise i would love to be in the cf league

That wouldnt be a problem over an hour on a short track... you would just pit and get it fixed... you have to pit at some point to refuel anyway.

But saying that there doesnt seem to be as much interest in the ol'forza at the moment. maybe trying to get ppl t spend an hour of their life playing forza during the week is asking allot.

im open to suggestions :shrug: ?

I'm up for this. Hoping to get my Xbox back early next week so as soon as it's back i'm in. Just for thought, if maybe we start the racing at 30 mins long, there may be more interest. If things go well see about increasing the time span.

I'll be down for this over the next few weeks, maybe after. Working shifts in work at the moment but getting put back onto dayshifts soon so once thats sorted I'll be down for it full time! :lol:

and henceforth, he arose from the fires in a great ball of flames and he didth becometh said subeth of week night marathon......eth

So are we playing tonight? I'll be online later...

Are the rile that we have to use Corrado's (fo shiz) and that full simulation damage and collision mode is on?

When are we starting this up then? Looking forward to some good racing. Just got a wheel for this so raring to go.

In the meantime I'm gonna add the people who've put their name down from this thread to my friends list if thats ok with you folks? I'm on live most nights, so if anyone wants to race give me a shout. Gonna be a bit quiet from my end though, my son broke my mic. Gamertag is Neil1976 (original I know!!)

Hi,

The hubby is up for this, he works conti shifts though so wont be available every single week, his gamer tag is LowestVEEDUB if you wanna add him, I like the idea of this it keeps him out of my face for a bit :grin: :grin: :grin: Might go and find out about this sunday one you speak of too lol

H x

hey hey

Was speaking to KRIS and monkeyVR6 last night and we have decided on a provisional day of Tuesday.

So, unless there are any objections first race will be starting at 8.30pm this coming Tuesday 8th of Dec and then every Tuesday after that taking a short break for Xmas.

ill edit the first post with the track and season dates as well as those confirmed to race. There is one place left and a few ppl seem to be interested but unless the place is filled permanently then there's not much point in adding you to the list for races. ppl can just turn up and see if they get lucky on the night.

There has also been talk of "standardizing" the corrado to make every one race the same car. That way, its purely down to skill to determine how well you fair.

OK? :grin: