Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

FORZA 3: Week night Marathon (FIRST POST UPDATED)

When are you guys next doing this? I may come gate CRASH if welcome?

we were 1 or 2 short lastnight.... usually play every tuesday...

Gutted I missed it by 15 minutes :( I thought we were starting at 8:30am for some reason :( I'll have to come first next week then... (yeah right!)

Any replays of this weeks Datsun race? Especially when someone braked hard as I was using there slip stream :lol:

I know its a long way off, but I'm unable to make the following race:

26th January --- Mazda Laguna Seca, Full (28 laps)

As I'm off doing some secret squirell training stuff. I'm happy for someone to take my place for this race as my sub as long as I can keep their points.

I know its a long way off, but I'm unable to make the following race:

26th January --- Mazda Laguna Seca, Full (28 laps)

As I'm off doing some secret squirell training stuff. I'm happy for someone to take my place for this race as my sub as long as I can keep their points.

seems reasonable, just let me know the person who will be subbing for you ;)

In other news, ill be doing the leader board and fastest times tonight, sorry its taken me so long but ive been realy busy at work the past few days. :mad2:

Arghh, I despair with this ****king xbox360, I really do :mad2:

Knocked table my xbox360 sits on and it's damaged the Forza disc rendering it unplayable. I won't be getting another disc until Christmas (asked my Parents to buy me another one :tongue: ). I've tried the toothpaste fix but no joy :(

Been playing online this evening and it's transpires that i'm shi-ite! Haven't even finished a single race! I think the cowards who keep trashing you off everytime you over take doesn't help!

Ok Ok... took my Sweet ass time but i finaly did my job and got the race results and official times from the first race. Would have done it earlyer but i went to see "Avitar" (exellent film by the way)

anywho, heres some images for you too feast your eyes on :)

Corrado conversion V2 (3).pdftue811.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

Book1.pdftue801.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdftue802.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

ETKA Corrado.pdftue803.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdftue804.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

Corrado92.pdftue805.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdftue806.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdftue807.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdftue808.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

tue809.jpg[/attachment:1welwv74]

Haha! Quality pics, shame I didn't seem able to stay on the track much! :lol:

watching you on the replay was well interesting!!! :lol: you crashed 3 times and got thrown off the track 3 times as well! I got the more dramatic crashes on camera as you can see ;)

Good shot of my roll on the 2nd to last corner on the last lap. Had no problems with that corner throughout the race so was gutted as I was catching Alex for the 2nd time after running into Mic VR who span in front of me, with nowhere for me to go. Was a good race though. Looking forward to the next round.

Arghh, I despair with this ****king xbox360, I really do :mad2:

Knocked table my xbox360 sits on and it's damaged the Forza disc rendering it unplayable. I won't be getting another disc until Christmas (asked my Parents to buy me another one :tongue: ). I've tried the toothpaste fix but no joy :(

take it to gamestation mate think its like 2 quid and they repair it for you.....same thing happened to my mates COD he nearly killed me when i did it! well.... i nearly killed myself! game night cut way to short!

Ok chaps... tis been a long and cold Christmas, hope you all had a fun time! :)

This is just a little announcement that racing resumes on the 5th! THATS TOMORROW

if there are any problems with ppl not being able to make it please let me know.

Otherwise i will see you all at 8pm :grin:

toodlepip

by the way, we are still a man down on the full 8 players and we have only driven one race so iff anyone feels like joining in and thinks they can commit to every tuesday night then by all means let me know :wink:

I'm going to try to use the steering wheel and pedals for this race, putting me at a disadvantage as I'm still learning the game using it...but its much more fun!

I'm going to try to use the steering wheel and pedals for this race, putting me at a disadvantage as I'm still learning the game using it...but its much more fun!

i was tempted to try with the wheel but im useless at it! gunna give it a few weeks i think before i work up the courage :lol:

Sorry for missing the race tonight. The missus has only just got in from work (9.30pm) having left at 4.45. The weather is that bad here, people just abandoning their cars everywhere. So I had to get the kids sorted for bed. How'd it go?