_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

POSTING WILL BE TOMOROW - THERE ARE STILL 8 LEFT SO ANY ORDERS TONIGHT WILL BE POSTED TOMOROW!

HAVE HAD THE 2ND BATCH ARRIVE TODAY - PAYMENTS BEING TAKEN AGAIN - ONLY 8 LEFT!!!!!/b]

Paypal - £15 [email protected]

Page 8 For Details

Orders now being taken - Print run has begun! Calendar's are due to be completed 1st Dec

- £15

Paid(15):

Wendy

Purplebaghera

easypops

corrado16v18

wizardofodds

Dude_vr6

Jacobwood

v8rumbler

dragon green

lilfuzzer

Swompy

The_Dude

VWVW

Jon_vr6 x2

wormy

8vMatt

Kempy

bjork

greenyG60

jsc999

Chris

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry to start a new thread but I need to move fast if im going to get it.

If I can get a confirmed order of 25 wall calendars then I can have them ready in about 10 days time. Ready for xmas and new year easily.

I have tried to do it with the photo's from the original thread but they are mostly bad resolution so wont come out great, and if its worth doing - its worth doing right.

We will be aiming for this style wall calendar:

wall%20calendar%202.jpg

And the total price will be £15 delivered to your door. I know its a bit more expensive than we were hoping, but if we can get more than 25 then the price will hopefuly be able to go down a bit aswell :) I just used 25 as a rough guess as I dont know how much take up there will be.

I will keep a list here of people that want one, and then when we have at least 25 names I will start taking payments and get it going :)

Thoughts?

Provisionally In (23):

The_Dude

dragon green

corrado16v18

wormy

easypops

v8rumbler

andy

VWVW

8vMatt

LauraJ

Dude VR6

VR6 Lee

volksworld13

lilfuzzer

jsc999

mort1414

Kempy

purplebaghera

Wendy

WizardofOdds

swompy

Jon_vr6 x2?

ozowen

jsc999

Chris

bargain price considering ropey calendars are available from your high street shopping centres (with dogs, cats etc on them) for best part of a tenner!

Its more expensive than I had hoped it would be, after sitting on the phone to local companies and a few I found on the net, this one came out the best by far. I could have got it cheaper but their turn around time for production would have been 3-4 weeks... Bit late for xmas at that rate when you allow for royal mail to make them turn up at your door!

I just want to make sure that the pictures are as good as they can be, and the cover looks good etc, so people will be happy with the end result! :)

However Im sure I paid £19.99 for my brothers "Guinea Pig Olympics" calendar last year... :cuckoo:

I have PM'd Kris aswell as a few from the original thread asking for the highres images to be emailed over to me, but have had no reply as of yet....

So - If anyone would like to send me a few pics that they would like featured, send them across (As High Res as Possible!) to:

[email protected]

:) Im determined to get this sorted for everyone :)