_Meth

2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

Calendars should be here in full by thursday - so will still post them all out this weekend :)

Just want to check that you have received my payment as my name hasn't been added to the paid list :)

Thanks

Laura

The T-Shirts have a very bad print of some random buildings on them, think someone else's order that has got sent to me by mistake.

You can have one if you want as I cant find a number / name for whoever they were destined for - but they are pretty rubbish :lol:

I may well have some spares at this rate - so may not need a second batch. When they all turn up finally I will see how many I have left over and work my way down the list in this thread and offer them out to those who have replied, in that order :)

If there is a large interest, im sure I can get a batch done in time for xmas.

The rest have turned up today! :)

I will be getting these posted out ASAP and to top it off I may well have a few more available!

I will confirm exactly how many I have left after I have posted them all out to the people on my payment list, but it will be on a first come first serve basis, so get your names down here to grab the last few :)

£15 posted to your door mate.

I think im going to have quite a few spares! Will know for sure tomorow as I dont want to take anyones money without having a callendar physically in my hand for them - But I will find out tomorow and post up here, and have them with you ASAP if you do order!

Right I have had a second batch printed now as there seems to be a lot of interest still and I dont want people to miss out :)

To order your's simply send £15 via paypal to: [email protected]

then post up here to let me know you've paid and ill put yours to one side.

Hope to get the first lot posted out tomorow if I can :)

Lets make sure there's none left over eh? !

Anyone else wanting a calendar? Im getting these posted out in the extremely near future!

Awsome! Good Good!

Have put a few on eBay aswell now as I dont want to be sitting on these realy, would prefer people to have them :)

Still plenty more from the second batch available!

First batch, along with any payments recieved today will be posted out tomorow lunch time :)

Should be with you by wednesday next week :)

Come on guys, £15 - [email protected] - dont leave me with left overs! (they cost me money!)

I've paid. Decided not to give you my Brisbane address so instead it will go to the parents who will pass it on to my wife before she flies out here for Xmas. PS: I saw a wild koala today at Noosa :nuts:

I was just logging on to answer that very question ^ :)

The first batch are now in a lovely pile all packed up and ready to go tomorow lunch time :D

ETA - Thursday! :D

Only 10 left now of the 2nd batch aswell...

Yes Kempy.

Sorry guys ive been unwell the past few days so havent been able to get to the post office :gag:

Just to confirm everyone that has paid up till now will be getting theres sent out tomorow! Sorry for the inconvinience, genuinely :(