dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

Hello,

We are putting together a group buy on the SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler that is made from urethane as well as our extended rear wing. The rear wings come in two versions, fiberglass and carbon fiber. We won't begin production on the carbon fiber wing until mid February though. The fiberglass wings are in production now and we are taking orders. Details on the products can be found on our website at http://spoonfedtuning.myshopify.com/

Pricing would be as follows.

On the 70mm front spoilers with a minimum of 5 orders the price each is $125GBP. If we can get 10 orders it will drop to $116GBP. Shipping will be cheap since the cost of shipping for 1 spoiler is the same as 5. By splitting the cost by lets say 5 people it would be approx. $6GBP each for shipping.

Pics of the front lips for those who haven't seen the other thread.

7d31c244.jpg

c4e2655f.jpg

ed2c990a.jpg

e9e18909.jpg

On the rear wing I can only offer a small discount unfortunately as these parts are more costly to make. The price will be $147GBP for the fiberglass version. If anyone is interested in the full carbon fiber version please contact me about it and I can work out the details for ordering one.

Pics of the rear wing.

6d2a2c61.jpg

23682651.jpg

4c154f5e.jpg

3ab951b8.jpg

395d6c3c.jpg

4226a7e6.jpg

fd663512.jpg

Hopefully the conversion on pricing is correct!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible. I take a lot of pride in the work and products that I make. I know everyone will be happy with the quality and look of these parts. Thank you!

With regards to your costs on posting, it appears you have worked it out on the basis of getting it delivered to one specific uk address (one box with all the parts in it...). Is there a proposal for how the parts are then distributed around the Uk, or would that be up to whoever gets involved to sort out?

Thanks

Mark

The plan is to ship to one address, which hopefully will be mikkijane. Than she would distribute the items from there. This would also allow me to claim the cost of the items lower than what is being paid so that the import duties will be lower.

Can you put me down for the 70mm front spoiler

Thanks eddy

Edited by eddy.h

what little i can add about the seller

I have bought from him the lip and a scuttle panel. The parts where perfectly boxed, arrived on time through USPS guaranteed international in perfect condition and quickly and dealing with Dogger was one of the easiest ways to spend my money and not worry at all. Top guy, great product and a great seller. In my list of top shops to buy from.

The plan is to ship to one address, which hopefully will be mikkijane. Than she would distribute the items from there. This would also allow me to claim the cost of the items lower than what is being paid so that the import duties will be lower.

works for me ;)

Hi,

my name is Nick, I'm from Cyprus and I'm the owner of the red Corrado posted above with the SpoonFedTuning extended rear wing.

Apologies in advance for my not-so-great English :D

Just wanted to share my thoughts about the product I recently acquired and I must say that I'm very impressed in both terms of build quality and fitment.

There's also the "cool" thing about having a unique and (currently) rare custom-made part on your car, lol :p

In my opinion the wing looks great, fantastic in the down position, and gives the appropriate emphasis on the rear view of the Corrado in an oem way. Not too big thus not ruining the oe lines of the tailgate.

Its so subtle that one not knowing Corrados that good, def won't recognize the difference with the oe wing by looking at it.

In the up position you can really see the size difference but its not blocking the view from the rear-view mirror inside the car in any case.

This is something you definately must see in person to appreciate and understand ;)

Fitting the rear wing is very straightforward/easy and can be done in 30min tops and just involves taking the oe rear wing off, transferring the brackets from the oe wing to the SFT wing and installing it on the tailgate mounted brackets.

Because its such a well-designed part to begin with there aren’t really any adjustments to be bothered with. No nasty gaps to worry about with this part ;)

Lastly, the seller/manufacturer James aka “dogger” is a great guy to deal with, very helpful and his shipping is fast and packing so good that there isn’t a change of damaging the parts.

Thank you Julio and Nick for the posts. I really appreciate you both taking the time to give feedback on here.

Also thank you to everyone who is interested in the 70mm spoilers. So far I count that we have 8 total. If we can get two more the price can drop to $116GBP each. Hopefully two more people will commit to this group buy and we can get going on making this happen. I'd like to wait one more week and than finalize the plans for payment and shipping.

Here is the list of people I have so far. Please excuse me if I don't spell the usernames out properly.

1) eddie.h

2) C5 OEM

3) fendervg

4) philuk

5) thermal

6) 1xshaunx1

7) mike33

8) OSV

I only counted one person interested in a rear spoiler. From the other thread I thought there was some interest. I will post on that thread to see if anyone is still interested.

Cheers!

-James

Thanks Nathan. That puts us at 9.

dickie, the carbon fiber extended rear wing sells for $283GBP normally. The best I can do is $252GBP for this group buy.

dickie, the quality of the carbon fiber wing will be really good. Fits just like the factory wing but weight is only 2lbs. The guy who is building the mold and makes the carbon fiber wings does excellent work. He makes all of my carbon fiber parts and his work is consistently flawless. We built a whole new mold just for the carbon fiber wings only. The price does not include shipping. They won't be available until late February. Shipping is $25GBP and takes 6-10 business days.

dubbed_up_daz, are you interested in the fiberglass rear wing? If you are I can get one shipped with the lips to save on shipping. They are in production now. So it wouldn't be a problem to get one.

We have 10 for the 70mm spoilers so it will be $116GBP each. I'll work out the total cost of shipping and post it later today. Thanks everyone!

would you be able to do my front spoiler as a carbon fiber one? also intrested in a carbon rear wing would that be able to be shipped at the same time as all the others?

Dave.