lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

yeah bud but thinks its pretty knackered I'll take a look when comes out tomorrow and if ok I'll give you a shout :)

Money sent Chris

Address is on the paypal payment page. Tried sending you my address by PM but is said my "token had expired" ???

Either way, thanks once again. James

Hi

I am looking for the plastic elbow that connect the coolant pipe to the top of the radiator.

Do you have one? if so how much including postage to Plymouth?

Many thanks

Graham

Hi Mark I would prefer to sell the two together but leave it a week if no interest them i'll split

cheers

chris

Chris, given it some thought and although my controls are ok my scuffed fascia piece is getting on my nerves - and as you say in the OP, the controls will be useful for spares. So, I'll take the controls and surround at your £20 price. Can you advise on postage costs and PM payment details?

Thanks

Mark

Yeah bud but would need collecting really or arrange a courier if you like? I can get some better pics at the weekend for you if you like and email them to you

Cheers

Chris

How much do you want for it, I can arrange a courier if you can get it bubble wrapped with some "Fragile" stickers on it

thanks

Purds

Hi

I am looking for the plastic elbow that connect the coolant pipe to the top of the radiator.

Do you have one? if so how much including postage to Plymouth?

Many thanks

Graham

Hi bud think I have a spare one £7 posted?

Chris, given it some thought and although my controls are ok my scuffed fascia piece is getting on my nerves - and as you say in the OP, the controls will be useful for spares. So, I'll take the controls and surround at your £20 price. Can you advise on postage costs and PM payment details?

Thanks

Mark

Hi mark no probs pmd think £4 should cover postage

Hi mate just remembered there is a little nick in the fascia I shall take a pic of it for you

Edited by lilfuzzer
added info

Apologies to all that I did not get as much done with the car as hoped to as had to work all day on saturday.

Please be patient but I would understand if some buyers wanted to pull out if the time was a factor.

Thanks in advance.

Also Purds I forgot to take photos yesterday but I will tomorrow morning before work I have written it on my list of things to do. You wouldnt think I am early 30s and this forgetful.

Also Rams dash is out I'll have to get some bubble wrap first then arrange for the postage ok bud?

do u have the dash centre available??? bit that goes round heater dials ect.mate

Chief its screwed mate

How much do you want for it, I can arrange a courier if you can get it bubble wrapped with some "Fragile" stickers on it

thanks

Purds

Mate not in good nick there is a dint at the front two at the back and rust on edge of the arch

still interested?

Hi Chris,

When you say 'rad cradle' are you referring to the rad support beam? If so what is the condition regarding rust?

I'm also after the heat shield above the rear silencer (the very last heat shield) in very good condition if you have this available?

Thanks,

Kev

Hi Kev the condition is not that good see pics

Thanks

Mark

mate pic of nick in the turny thing

Thanks a lot Chris, I think I can live with the slight damage to the 'turny thing', lol. I'll send over the money as per the details you PM'd.

Mark

Cheers mate couldnt think of it being called a dial at that time :)

pm your address bud too

To manps

need a part

have you got drivers side outer window scrapper rubber, if so how much including postage to heathrow area

yes £20 posted

To thesingh

I havent got the centre console as its totalled

yeas I have a hand brake cover £10 posted

Thanks... If its all in tact, nothing broken... and just to confirm.. Its the part that attaches to the hand break it self kind of triangle looking...

PM me your paypal details...

Thanks... If its all in tact, nothing broken... and just to confirm.. Its the part that attaches to the hand break it self kind of triangle looking...

PM me your paypal details...

Yeah bud all intact i'll pm payment details

cheers

Hi Chris

Money sent and have PM'd you delivery details.

Thanks

Mark

Cheers bud I'll get it packaged up in the morning and hopefully in the post tomorrow or at worst Wednesday

thanks

again

chris

Fusebox cover tray £5.00

Drivers side Internal window scrapers each £10.00

How much for both of these posted mate? Providing they are in good condition.