Stella

Stella's Khaki Corrado!

Much nicer than Sebrings, they're the worst standard wheels IMO! And a K reg would have add Estorils on it originally, if that makes any odds! :)

Agree with the above, estorils are nasty.

Sebrings looks good and with a set of suitable spacers you'd be onto a winner IMO.

If you want to go for aftermarket wheels then you can't go wrong with a set of wide 16's.

Not too sure which route to take with the car to be honest, either back to standard or pimp it rat style ................NOT!

Who knows, i just love it but do appreciate the opinions and advice from all!

Will be going for 16" tho :)

Porsche d90s, it's been done a million times but always looks good imo.

---------- Post added at 9:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:27 PM ----------

If you're going for 16s, how about some 4-stud BBS RX2s from a Golf Cab?

I've had a set of those, might have just been me but i found the alloy to be far too soft. The rim would buckle so much so i would regularly have to bash them back into shape with a plastic mallet.

Bloody flat tyre this morn, then blew the gear box on my dads volvo, not a good day to start

Brought a standard exhaust n set of 15" sebrings, just hope they look alright :o

Cheers Karl for fitting the new studs n windscreen wipers.

I saw a pale blue one today, there becoming common by me!

Hey Stella, not seen a Corrado before in that colour, looks good and the colour suits it well. Reading through the posts you seem to have done a fair bit of work since buying it to bring it up to scratch, but it's worth it !

New purchases!

Will look cool when refurbed,

Bizarre incident yesterday, we had a fireman into school to talk to the kids and didn't he have a nugget yellow vr6:)

There is also a KHAKI corrado for sale on ebay, was hoping mine was the only one hehe

Edited by Stella

Advice!!

I went to get the tracking done this morning and was told the camber is set wrong?

had coilovers fitted recently and was told the bearing/hub on front aren't right

Alloys that I brought are really rusty one tyre is now deflating

How do I go about all this?

Any advice always appreciated

Here are some photos of my latest purchases, exhaust has been shot blasted?! looks amazing hehe

not sure why youve been told your top mounts are wrong. maybe worn but not sure how you can get wrong ones fitted. Easy enough to sort out especially on coilovers as the strut can stay on the wishbone while the top mounts get swapped around.

exhaust came out lovely!

not sure why youve been told your top mounts are wrong. maybe worn but not sure how you can get wrong ones fitted. Easy enough to sort out especially on coilovers as the strut can stay on the wishbone while the top mounts get swapped around.

exhaust came out lovely!

the top mounts are brand new and not wrong, stella said its one of her hubs, they are not wrong just that TCS had thrown any old wheel bolt in and one of them was the wrong thread and so only three bolts will bolt up properly.

Glad you get it Sam

I have no clue, spoke to a mechanic today about the camber n he said it is factory set?

just want it sorted out asap, karl ill be calling you shortly hehe x

Hey Corrado people

Been a while and kinda been neglecting my little car, it's filthy!

My mom drove into it as well so had to get that sorted the day before Brook lands, anyone got any photos?

Did sort out camber, bearings n all that ****e so that's sorted!

Latest issues are to do with the gears, can't get into 1st or 3rd but if in second I can pull the whole mechanism back which seems to realign it, does this make sense? can't be right tho!!

Had the gear selector changed recently, well i think thats what he did,

Anyone know a good reliable not blind mechanic?

Wanna change my alloys...again.... what too I not sure?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Six weeks off so road trips here we come when cleaned and fixed!

Hey Corrado people

Been a while and kinda been neglecting my little car, it's filthy!

My mom drove into it as well so had to get that sorted the day before Brook lands, anyone got any photos?

Did sort out camber, bearings n all that ****e so that's sorted!

Latest issues are to do with the gears, can't get into 1st or 3rd but if in second I can pull the whole mechanism back which seems to realign it, does this make sense? can't be right tho!!

Had the gear selector changed recently, well i think thats what he did,

Anyone know a good reliable not blind mechanic?

Wanna change my alloys...again.... what too I not sure?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Six weeks off so road trips here we come when cleaned and fixed!

Stella there is a circlip that breaks or just flips off on the gear selector housing that can cause problems with selecting gears, just pull the gear stick boot and assembly off to check it out, worth a try!!

Checked the cir clip and its in place

KADVR popped in and he said that theres a loose bolt so he gonna sort it for me the legend :)

Headlight looms?

I cant see !

Can anyone tell me what I need to buy ?

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Headlight looms?

I cant see !

Can anyone tell me what I need to buy ?

Yeh get one from of Kur2y as they are the best ones around, when you get it drop me a text as not been around for ages, and i will happily fit it and have a natter.

Love this colour so much :)

Yeh get one from of Kur2y as they are the best ones around, when you get it drop me a text as not been around for ages, and i will happily fit it and have a natter.

Yay, Karl's still around. Your profile pic always makes me smile :)