8vMatt

Late Headlight Switch....New Batch Delivered. Fit All Corrado's.

Many thanks Chris and Matt, problem solved!

So just a thought but as I'm still finding my way around the forum it took me a long time before I stumbled across this important topic and thread and if you wanna sell a few more of these switches then how about putting a mini info. and link thread about this on the main page of the forum?

Then you might get a few more newbies and guests reading this stuff and placing an order, just an idea.

Really every member should be aware of this upgrade and consider the benefits of buying at least 1 of the new Chinese replacement headlight switches.

Anyone know the best way to get rid of the green LED and keep the red bit? At first I liked it but now I'm finding it so bright that it hurts my eyes! :lol:

Take the switch rocker cover off and paint the LED with black paint.

Cheers Matt - got mine as well - many thaks again - forgot to let you know. I just got some little bulb condoms and put some black paint on the tip of the bulb - I just have the green reing now and it's not so bright. I don't like bright red lights in my car!

Question for RW1 on the oem switches - I have two different original late switches here in front of me: 535 941 531 D - one is really hot and works as per a normal UK switch - 1st/off, 2nd/sidelights and 3rd/full. The other one is nice and cool, but it seems to operate as a daytime running light switch - 1st is low beam but no tail lights, and 2nd is low beam plus tails, 3rd the same - so low beam comes on with the ignition on. Both were bought in Germany and have two green bulbs inside them. Any ideas why they would be different ?

PM'd Ryan.

List all upto date on page 1 now folks. As you can see there are plenty available so don't worry about me being out of stock.

A New Year bump for all the newbies who might not have seen this group buy. Get a spare before you need a spare!

Thanks for all the positive feedback and support for this.

I'll take one.

How you want payment?

Hi mate,

Paypal Gift is best so neither have to pay any fees.

I will pm details in the minute.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Hi mate il take 1 please . Could I pay next week? Waitin for a cheque to clear. Thanx

Hi mate,

Thats not a problem at all. I'll pm details and you pay whenever you can. I'll have the switch ready for you to post out straight away.

Cheers guys.

The most recent paid for switches have now been posted today, cheers guys :thumbleft:.

One for me please.

PM'd, replied and paid, sold and ready to post in the morning. Sorted and many thanks :thumbleft:

Next- :norty:

I'll take one please mate, I forgot to take mine out of the old dash before I skipped it :(

PM'd and many thanks :thumbleft:.

Received yesterday, super quick and nice quality!!

Cheers Matt :)

Thanks for your good feedback and I'm glad you're happy. Enjoy mate.

---------- Post added 22nd January 2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 21st January 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Ill take one on payday 25th

Thats fine buddy, I'll pm you my details and you do the payment on or after your payday.

Thanks mate.

Hey Matt,

I'd like one of these also please. Can you PM me the details. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Hey Matt,

I'd like one of these also please. Can you PM me the details. Thanks!