Pat_McCrotch

Buy the remaining obsolete Corrado Parts in UK stock - thread now in Group Buy forum!

Hi all,

After sorting through an excel spreadsheet of about 20,000 parts I have been able to compile a list of about 30 remaining slow moving Corrado lines in the UK that I will be able to purchase at a reduced rate and will offer to you guys.

Many of these items are already obsolete but have been languishing on shelves in Birmingham awaiting buyers for years! VW are now obviously keen to move this stock on to increase space for newer models.

Allot of the items are pretty random (G60 boost pipes, pre-facelift heater control panel for vehicles with air con!) but there are a few gems in there such as x3 1.8 16v centre exhaust boxes, x2 Corrado VR6 alloys and the last new RHD wiper linkage base plate in the Country. There is even a LHD VR6 Steering UJ...although I think i'll leave that with VW ;)

Please note though this isn't going to include things like roof mouldings, front griles and door seals as these are still very popular via Classic Parts and probably already cleared from UK stock :) I will be posting part numbers of the items soon but they will be approximately a 1/4 of the original RRP :)

Pretty sad to think that these are the last few Corrado parts that aren't shared in the UK! :o

Edited by Pat_McCrotch

looking forward to seeing the list as I went into vw only to find out the bonnet latch has become obsolete! I'll prob get a few thing spare just incase

Should be interesting, and would be worth having a couple of spare bits. lol

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I`d be interested to see the list to, as you never know what you may need.

Just spend, spend, spend with you !!!!!

Check to see what I may need - Please ;-)

Allot of the items are pretty random (G60 boost pipes, pre-facelift heater control panel for vehicles with air con!)

Not if you have a US-G60 :)

Awaiting list.

Tempest