ChrisL

Blackberry VR6...BBS RS301's -SOLD!

I am still in love with this car.....:notworthy:

what wheels are those please chris ?

I am still in love with this car.....:notworthy:

what wheels are those please chris ?

Cheers, wheels are BBS RS301's

Today was the annual East Coast Run from Hull to Bridlington, massive turnout and well in excess of 500 classic cars, lorries and buses there.

It was a really good event and came away winning the 15 years to 20 years old class. Well chuffed!!

ATT86351_zps936de293.jpg

Well deserved your car is stunning mate with a little work you may well have Kip worried :notworthy: even more chuffed if that is a merc next to you in pic :thumbleft:

Edited by clumpy1

Well deserved Chris - it's surely one of the best Corrado's in the country.

Well deserved Chris - it's surely one of the best Corrado's in the country.

I haven't seen all but going off what I seen at Stanford and totally no disrespect to any of the other's there (some absolute minter's) Chris's was a class act only two other's in the same class Kip's VR6 Beautiful car and Goldie's again an absolute cracker. I saw then what I was up against.Just to add totally forgot but Dave16v's attention to detail second to none under bonnet.

Edited by clumpy1

Not had many updates really, thanks to all those who voted for my VR at the national day, i was really chuffed with the trophy.

I was a bit disappointed to miss the laps of the track but my power steering belt was squeeling something terrible and wouldn't have been good. Anyway thanks to Jim I got it sorted, I put the pulley on the pump the wrong way round and it made it one tooth out of line. Now sorted and running perfect!

Anyway, been and collected some new wheels this afternoon but without camera at the moment so can't upload any pictures.

We booked a holiday to Tenerife so cost me Tatton and Festival unfortunately. Was worth it though I suppose.

Next year, and the Corrado will be much better by then.

Much better :shocked!: can't wait to see it. At the moment it is stunning mate and truly mean that :notworthy:

Picture at last.....

20130829_200540_zpsd522bb34.jpg

Never been on a car, the valves are still in the shrink wrap packaging and it still has the little BBS booklet.