sexybourbon

Redbourbons vr6 With extra grunt :)

Some great progress mate :) Really can't wait to see the car all painted and back together.. it'll look terrific!

I got my hamds on a techtonics 2.5 system wich iv very happy about

[ATTACH]80251[/ATTACH]

Tarted it up for the rebuild

[ATTACH]80252[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80253[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80254[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80255[/ATTACH]

Happy with how it came out i just need to order another section of t304 stainless to complete it up to the decat

Some great progress mate :) Really can't wait to see the car all painted and back together.. it'll look terrific!

Thanks jim ill try keep this more up to date im useless and forget how easy it is to upload pics on tapatalk! I cant wait either i miss the car !! Is that sad haha

Random bits iv been doing over the last few weeks while jodie has been watching her ****e tv as always lol

Built up my fans and stainless brackets

Many many thanks to chris for these what a star for putting time and effort in to these when i know hes on such a busy schedule

Spal's

[ATTACH]80256[/ATTACH]

With brackets built up with stainless fixings

[ATTACH]80257[/ATTACH]

I also painted the swg scuttle , plasticote primered it first and then used satin black but it didnt come out to well so the only pic i have is of it in primer , ill do it again properly and post some pics

[ATTACH]80258[/ATTACH]

Few other boxes of bits ov got are new scrapers seals and all the other little seals like ariel and door and mirror seals and new clips and stuff and a new expansion tank and lid

[ATTACH]80259[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80260[/ATTACH]

On the engine rebuild side of things i took the new rebuilt head i bought and the schrick 268's to my local performance engineers and got them to check it over and he said all was good on that side

[ATTACH]80261[/ATTACH]

I dropped of a flywheel while i was there aswell and they have lightend it to 12 pounds wich should hopefully make things rev a little easier while not making thinks to light on the clutch

Also need to make up a proper loom still for the recaros as i snapped these up just as i took the car of the road

To say im over the moon would be and understatement tbh and i cant wait to have a drive in them

And yess i have sat playing forza on the xbox in one haha !!

They are like new ! And i mean new like super new

[ATTACH]80262[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80263[/ATTACH]

I do have the rears aswell but they was still wrapped up

I think thats it , theres a million more bits in the loft but there in boxes for now !!

The windscreen is ordered and my mate sent me these today as hes started on the car and should hopefully be done by the end of the week

[ATTACH]80264[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80265[/ATTACH]

Towing eye is gone

[ATTACH]80266[/ATTACH]

Bonnets been cut and plates where the schrick used to catch , that will be properly sealed and painted

[ATTACH]80267[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80268[/ATTACH]

Looking fantastic Matt. Bet you're happy with how it's going so far, and all the fun of putting it back together still to come!

Be interested to see how the exhaust sounds. I've got the dual borla's on mine and it's still loud enough for people to know it's me before I knock on the door etc, so a single plus decat will be something else!

Some cracking progress matt! Where did you end up getting the fans from by the way? Need to order some myself

Also need to make up a proper loom still for the recaros as i snapped these up just as i took the car of the road

To say im over the moon would be and understatement tbh and i cant wait to have a drive in them

And yess i have sat playing forza on the xbox in one haha !!

They are like new ! And i mean new like super new

[ATTACH]80262[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]80263[/ATTACH]

I do have the rears aswell but they was still wrapped up

I hate you so much :lol:

Looking fantastic Matt. Bet you're happy with how it's going so far, and all the fun of putting it back together still to come!

Be interested to see how the exhaust sounds. I've got the dual borla's on mine and it's still loud enough for people to know it's me before I knock on the door etc, so a single plus decat will be something else!

Yea im chuffed mic all be a little nervous i must admit and the pile of parts to put back is getting bigger and bigger haha

I assume yours has the three boxes mate , mine will stil have two boxes , well the pipe like silencer and then the back box , i dont mind it being a bit loud though its not as if ill be driving it everyday and if it is a bit to loud i can always put the third box back on the car

Some cracking progress matt! Where did you end up getting the fans from by the way? Need to order some myself

I think they was of ebay mate ill find the place out for you and let you know

Jesus, you've been busy while I was away. Looking good mate! I've got mine in bits again too :(

Funny isnt it you put them together then say your never taking it apart again then six months down the line its in a million bits again haha

Mines 2 boxes, no resonators.

Various030.jpg

I'd describe yours as a single box with resonators (I think that's what they call them) instead of the old suitcase mid box on the standard exhaust. Your system should flow even better than mine as the gases have less bends to negotiate. I have a suspicion it's going to sound epic!

How did you polish yours up? I might have to have a go at that with mine

Jamie I may know of a set coming up for sale shortly in very similar condition almost new!

Ahh looks so familiar! You'll have fun putting it all back together let me tell you mate!

Very carefully lol , it will be a new skill as im usually the one to dint the car by accident lol

Mines 2 boxes, no resonators.

Various030.jpg

I'd describe yours as a single box with resonators (I think that's what they call them) instead of the old suitcase mid box on the standard exhaust. Your system should flow even better than mine as the gases have less bends to negotiate. I have a suspicion it's going to sound epic!

How did you polish yours up? I might have to have a go at that with mine

Ohh yea i see what you mean i though thats how they all were , i used a bit of emricloth stuff to get rid of the dirt and bits and then used a light grade sand paper wet and dry then used a mop on a drill with some metal polish , and vht black on the pipe bits but im not sure it will stay nice for long tbh

Awesome upates bud, pics say loads that I hadnt picked up from phone calls..... keep it up :)

Cheers mate will be good to get done and get out next year hopefully