Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers - on hiatus due to c*ck up

Could possibly be interested in a set ,won't know for sure till I actually get to drive it though lol

How much are they posted mate ,cheers. Brett

£13 a set plus £2 postage (1st class signed for) to the UK, delivery to other parts of the world vary.

You know I probably ordered a set of these years ago and they're buried in my garage somewhere.

But send me a PM and I'll get another set. I like to support these things and they can keep the bag of dash clock leds, chrome door handles, Passat rear door handles and Reiger illuminated gear shifter company until I finally get that day when I do all these little jobs. :)

Roll on retirement. T-minus 37 years!

Can you still get these not sure what's broke on mine but the window just drops and I have to lift it back up and wedge card to hold window up

Hi carrots, yes I do still have some available but it's probably worth looking inside your door first to see what's gone wrong - I think generally when the casters pop off the arms it just gets very rattly rather than dropping the glass.

Hi folks, sorry for not replying to the last few messages... for some reason I missed the notification email. Will send out PMs with purchase details.

Apologies!

--

Olly