K Simmonds

How many use your Corrado daily??

Just out of curiosity how many of us use our Corrado's as their everyday transport?

I have a Golf MK II 16V and an Audi S2, however I use my G60 Corrado for everyday driving as it's just fantastic!! More refined and economical than the Golf, yet nearly as much fun and faster when it boils down to it. The S2 is just silly, basically a track car so that isn't practical.

Daily driver here !

Over 12 years,average 10.5k a year,

Still look forward to driving to and fro to work,a set of snow tyres for the white stuff !

Mine isn't at the moment but that's set to change soon. Once the Mrs passes her driving testing I'm expecting to say bye bye to the current work horse as I expect she'll be wanting it ;)

Was my daily when I first got her 7 years ago for two years, but then moved so was only two miles from work so hardly seemed worth starting the car for that so was a weekend toy mainly!

Have moved again now though so back to being my daily for the last 5 weeks now and long may it continue!

Used every day since I got it. Overall it has cost less than she who (thinks she) must be obeyed's various forms of transport in the 14 years I have owned it.

I used Corrado's as daily drivers from about 2001 through till around 2010 and honestly they were utterly reliable. I broke down once in all that time (and probably about 60,000+ miles of motoring) and that was down to my own stupid fault driving though a flood - and even then the car "fixed" itself!

They're very reliable if you look after them :)

Great to see so many cars still getting used properly. I'm going to underseal mine with Waxoil soon as it's going to be her first winter on salted roads, got a set of tatty wheels as well with snow tyres. I've only had my current G60 since March, I used my previous one for Three years solid with not a single issue, all be it Ten years ago. Drove a 2.3 Audi Coupe for years until I unexpectedly picked up another Corrado, have to say the Corrados a better car all round:cheers:.

Mine was a daily drive, including many MANY long journeys all over the country on all sorts of roads & in every sort of weather when I first got it, for about 6years.

Now it's SORN but it will become my weekend toy soon-ish.

Daily driver.

Not ideal for trips out with the missus and kids as the boot is filled with 15" of throbbing bass but thats why she's got a 4 x 4. I used to run a football team too so the back seats also got used to ferry nets, kit, corner flags etc to games. Not the most practical car to own for this :) Wouldn't have it any other way!

I did for 4yrs, then it was a 2nd car for a year, now its been off the road for a year, planning to have it back as a daily driver again soon.

Yep, mines a daily and has been for 8 years now. If I don't use it daily the battery dies, lol.