_Meth

Corrado Calendar 2013! - Last 2/3 Left.

Funny, but when I look at the sneak peak of said calendar, I see some Corrado's off the roads. Must have been driving them too fast in the s-bends, I suppose ;)

Cheers,

Redfox.

Ok the first batch has landed and they look superb! Will be getting these all wrapped up for everyone and sent out wednesday morning! You should see them Thursday / Friday at the address supplied on PayPal.

For those of you who have PM'd, Emailed, asked on here about more 2013 Calendars - Your request has been answered!

There is now a second batch available: You can now order yours at...

The Corrado Calendar HQ!

Click the link above to visit the CC13 HeadQuarters to place your orders!

No problems, hope everyone is happy with them again :D Every year I forget how much work actually needs doing to make this work lol :lol:

Just wanted to say a well done, and thanks for the calendar. I don't usually go in for this kind of thing, but I have been really impressed by the standard of pictures, design and service provided. Three cheers.

*Phew* - I was just saying to VR6 how nervous the wait is when they are posted out, until the first posts start to land. Myself & Mrs Meth were sitting there biting our nails last night waiting for this thread to load!

Glad everyone is happy so far, it realy means a lot to us that you guys appreciate it! A lot of work goes into this, and a lot of hard decisions, but the end result is great & we are so chuffed to be able to give something back to the community we love so much!

Also - Reminder to everyone, there are still a few available - Make sure you get yours ordered before its too late to post for the new year!

Order Yours Here

Just got here , really pleased very impressed ! Classy work well done ! I know the r32oc.com are looking to get one made , not sure if its gonna be as good as this one . Even tho I've now got a 32 this will take pride of place 😄

Ok - ordered. Seeing as my car is one of the cars in it this year :) Look forward to receiving it and great work _Meth :)