clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Thank's Chris I certainly won't be doing them until I know for sure now you have said that. Also the attraction of these wheel's is the fact they are original and as they came out the factory I will not do anything that will change that. Do you know how old they are?

Those wheels are completely original and possibly one of only a handful of untouched 301's. They were Gareth's until he sold up. If you take the centre cap off there should be a date stamp on there. Possibly 22 years old!!

I definitely wouldn't take the bolts out!

Car will be great next year, can't wait to see it!

Very nice, both sets.

Thank's I do love the both I now need to sell the Comp's and a couple of other set's :rolleyes: now I have the BBS's

Those wheels are completely original and possibly one of only a handful of untouched 301's. They were Gareth's until he sold up. If you take the centre cap off there should be a date stamp on there. Possibly 22 years old!!

I definitely wouldn't take the bolts out!

Car will be great next year, can't wait to see it!

I'll have a check Chris thank's. The dishes with that blue like haze is awesome bolt's can stay. I can't wait to see it either mate there is alot of bit's to do first though. Recon steering rack is next as mine is leaking has done since I got the car..

EDIT July 92 so yeah 22 years old unbelievable for the condition of them.

Edited by clumpy1

Nice wheels, both sets..

I think they will be 1992..

Mike will know for definite and will give you the low down on bolt replacement etc..

Nice wheels, both sets..

I think they will be 1992..

Mike will know for definite and will give you the low down on bolt replacement etc..

Thank's Micheal you were right about the RC's on a Dark coloured car one of my mates when he seen the RC's off the car said "They are too modern for your car" However today when I put them on he held his hand's up and said they looked awesome. The wheel's are why I have put the Bilstein B12 kit up for sale as these wheel's need a low car and the KW's are best for that. July 92 mate just checked and yes they do live in the house. Mike is the man when it comes to BBS's I'll ask his advice cheer's Micheal :thumbleft:

GOD DAMN!!!!! Good work bud. I'm not a fan of RC's [i know i'm alone in this :lol:] but was going to comment on how well the car looked sat on them and how with the R engine it really needed to be sat on something you could use to make the most out of the performance. Then I see the updated pics. Lovely job. Whatever you do, don't get bored again in another 6 months.. You've reached the peak, this is as good as it gets, anything else you consider is a mistake! 10/10.

Lovely choice of wheels you have there James; your only problem now will be deciding which to wear!

The Rs's are strictly for special occasion's (Show's/National day) Mark appreciate your comment's mate especially when you have such immpeccable taste yourself.

GOD DAMN!!!!! Good work bud. I'm not a fan of RC's [i know i'm alone in this :lol:] but was going to comment on how well the car looked sat on them and how with the R engine it really needed to be sat on something you could use to make the most out of the performance. Then I see the updated pics. Lovely job. Whatever you do, don't get bored again in another 6 months.. You've reached the peak, this is as good as it gets, anything else you consider is a mistake! 10/10.

I am not finished yet Baz the car will be out next year although I can't guarantee you will see it as it will be going to show's north of the border cumbria vag fest and a couple of other south of the border Tatton being one as I have some mates in the north west but nothing really south of Tatton but who know's. IT WILL BE OUT AND ABOUT. I think I've done about 3k mile's in it so far..

Game changing wheels! I was seriously tempted by them when Daren had them up for sale but decided against them... may regret that! Glad they've gone to a good home though and the car is looking great :thumbleft: Haven't done anything new on my car recently, just been driving the hell out of it but posts like this give me inspiration to pull my finger out :)

Gotta love the rs mate

Rc dont look to bad for a winter ;)

Cheer's bud I do love them both just need to get a couple of spacer's for the back and I'll be happy

Game changing wheels! I was seriously tempted by them when Daren had them up for sale but decided against them... may regret that! Glad they've gone to a good home though and the car is looking great :thumbleft: Haven't done anything new on my car recently, just been driving the hell out of it but posts like this give me inspiration to pull my finger out :)

Kind word's Nick but your car is amazing too mate I think RS's would look awesome on your car too I had to get them after missing them previously a red G60 has appeared in my area in the last few month's and is running BBS's when I saw it on that day I knew I had to have a set very lucky both the set's showed up at the right time and in 5x100 make's life so much easier :)

The G60 has much better clearance for proper wheel tuck. Great job mate. I hate all the wheel poke tyre stretching nonsense that goes on these days, so it's really nice to see a tasty Corrado with wheels that fit the car's profile perfectly :)

I'd take the RCs over the RSs though, but both work!

The G60 has much better clearance for proper wheel tuck. Great job mate. I hate all the wheel poke tyre stretching nonsense that goes on these days, so it's really nice to see a tasty Corrado with wheels that fit the car's profile perfectly :)

I'd take the RCs over the RSs though, but both work!

Cheer's Kev I don't like the poke and crazy tyre stretch either the way my TH's sat were the way I like them.

I thought you would prefer the RC's but the RS's are only really for show's I do love the RC's for showing the brake's.

Glad you're happy with them James,they are fabulous wheels & I'm glad they have gone to a good home.

Ok just a small update got a few parts for my car today some I have been after for a while many many thank's to Billcor you are a top man going to be alot of your bit's on my car :thumbleft: [ATTACH=CONFIG]79545[/ATTACH]

Really don't like the de-badged grille look, car was coming together so nicely losing some of its more custom excesses and I think this is a backwards step

i like a bit of stretch and poke me....horses for courses and all that, but it can be done badly, get it wrong and it can effect the whole cars handling....i run adaptors, so they sit flush with arches and the stance looks a bit meaner from the rear

love the new wheels clump, really look good, huge fan of these...keep em silver too

Really don't like the de-badged grille look, car was coming together so nicely losing some of its more custom excesses and I think this is a backwards step

Don't worry I have badges for it I also have a standard vw grille too.