clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Good stuff! Is it fitted in the standard location with the standard fixings? I've been down this road in the past and some of these batteries (Odyssey as well) have no way of attaching to the car without special brackets!

No Kev it fit's with the standard bracket i was a little concerned myself as i got a yellow top first without realizing the post's were the wrong way round so cable's wouldn't stretch quick call and who supplied battery swapped for redtop with some money back result!! I took the car round to my mate's unit as it needed a wash after the weekend usually when starting it takes 4/5 attempt's before it start's when i was taking it back round to my garage the car was cold as it took a while to wash/fit battery it fired up on second attempt which was rather pleasing it is booked in to have the over fuelling looked at next week at a DTA agent and possibly a new map depending on the diagnosis.

Ok folk's a little update and a few pics from the weekend up a crail raceway and a couple of my new battery complete with bmw battery jacket.[ATTACH=CONFIG]73468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73469[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73470[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73471[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73472[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73475[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73477[/ATTACH]

The mk3 astra in the pic's in a ford colour was awesome calibra floorpan 2.0 turbo 4x4 stripped caged poly window's stack style display brake bias the work's my pic's really do not do it justice the nova on the trailer is if anyone know's is a sport replica (sport's were produced in 85) this one had a redtop installed there were a couple more there too the sierra i had to get a pic of as it was totally original (apart from bonnet) and very good all round i do still have a thing for cossies once you have owned one you will know what i mean. Of all places the only TVR at crail could have parked he decided to park next to me (obviously a man with taste)

Got a couple of pic's of car today well it was sunny up here for most of the day :sunny: :shocked!: anyway here you go.[ATTACH=CONFIG]73504[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73506[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73507[/ATTACH]

Too kind mate I unfortunately can't really take any credit as most of what you see in the pic's was done by previous owner's, as is the case with pic's car's can look alot better than they really are mine is looking alot better than when i got it but i am still not happy with it there is more paint correction needed though you can actually get an idea of the glitter in the paint now. DBP really is a lovely colour and now the sun is starting to come out the wheel's will be due to be changed for the summer shoes.....

Thank's bud but like the title say's unfinished business there is alot more to come......

Just a small update car is going in for a map on 10th may and on 11th will be getting a cold start map after being left with guy's at Triple H tuning they are an appointed DTA Management supplier/tuner the main man there reckon's he will be able to do something to help with cold start's which to be honest is my only bug bear with the car all going well i have some plan's for it over the next couple of year's which will include some engine mod's (no supercharger kit's i haven't got a spare £5k plus kicking about plus for what you gain for that money it's not worth it i could buy an R36 for £2k fettled :clap:) Not saying too much at the minute but there are plan's !!!!

Thank's Baz i know it may sound a bit strange having been a valeter but i am not keen on it on my car's don't mind it on other people's though totally agree with what you are saying ;)

Get some Carpro Perl on them James. Gives a matt, new tyre look rather than the slightly blingy gloss effect most offer. :thumbleft:

You certainly know your product's Sean I am not one for the shiny/blingy stuff keep it how it came out the factory :shrug:

Thought i better put a quick post up before the Stanford wkend begin's i am toying with taking pic's from startout to show and back again hopefully get to have a little fun on the way back with a few of you good people there could be an awesome convoy heading north on the way back i am really looking forward to meeting some like minded people roll on tomorrow :clap::clap::clap::thumb right::thumb right:

Not that ill be able to keep up but ill be heading North on completion of the show...

Not that ill be able to keep up but ill be heading North on completion of the show...

You show me too much respect kind sir ;) don't think you would be too far behind :D

Dropped mine off at TripleH tuning to get the rich running looked at and new map's done on the way to Stanford last weekend had a slight issue the idle was mucking about a bit Henry at TripleH took about 5 second's to spot that the idle adjustment screw on the throttle body had loosened with the vibration of the the engine :dance: so once he had tightened it running nice again?? Not according to Henry "still not happy is it not to worry we can adjust the idle with the ignition timing with the DTA this get's round the fact you haven't got an ISV with running DTA" picking it back up tomorrow while i was there i spotted a familiar shape in the background "Is that a NSX Henry" yeah Twin Turboe'd 520 or 700bhp man I will take camera with me tomorrow and get a couple of pic's and spill a bit more on spec £8K suspension awesome.

Ok picked my car up from Triple H tuning basically the car was running very rich up to 4K rpm then was running rather lean up top end luckily i don't drive it like a maniac and have this in the back of mind since buying the car i also don't have a temp gauge why is that because whoever done some of the wiring used the temp wire that goes to the clock's to go to the DTA as it require's one instead of putting in a fresh one which is not a hard job :censored:.Also i was supplied with printout's from devil development's well i'd rather not comment i'll let the pic's do the talking,anyway henry has done a fresh map no more smell of petrol and when you pull up at light's etc it's not lumpy idle's great i can get an ISV put in to the throttlebody but there really is no need for it.I got a couple of pic's of the car's there the Elise was running the type r engine with a charger 270bhp in a 700kg car :shocked!: pretty quick then apparently the owner only really uses it on the track the CRX 1800vtec running a gt38R turbo with all the right bit's 380bhp :shocked!::shocked!: took a pic of the wheel's on it split's with double spokes which can be removed so you can run them with 1 or 2 crazy then we come to the NSX it's a 91 15000 miles LHD the guy bought it from switzerland carbon bonnet carbon spoiler £5k brakes £8k suspension it is running S80 DTA with Traction allsort's it run's 2 map's 520bhp or 700bhp it is truly mind boggling the guy has spent £50k on it so far very nice eh anyway enjoy the pic's.[ATTACH=CONFIG]74019[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74020[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74023[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74024[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74025[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74026[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74027[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74028[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74031[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74032[/ATTACH]

Just a few pic's from the weekend as it has been lovely put the porsche wheel's on for a wee change I have also got a hold of some wheel's i have been after for a while that's for another time tho enjoy the pic's.[ATTACH]74634[/ATTACH][ATTACH]74635[/ATTACH]

Looking awesome! especially the third pic, cracking polishing!

images not showing properly for me though, so reposted them! :lol:

attachment.php?attachmentid=74634&d=1370790473

attachment.php?attachmentid=74635&d=1370790669

attachment.php?attachmentid=74638&d=1370791300

Yeah don't know what's going on mate tried posting it a couple of time's and got the "ARSE" gave up cos i couldn't be bothered then it was showing it had posted but images weren't right.The third pic is a cracker took it about ten o'clock last nite after the police gave me a £60 ticket for no seatbelt i had literally just pulled out and they were on me bit sad really but that's copper's sad jobsworth's.Wait till i get the new wheel's on all i'll say at the moment is they are split's i am getting the barrel's done in DBP decided to keep the porsche's as well as they look good :cheers:

Sorry Baz mean't to say thank's James. Here's a couple more pic's.[ATTACH]74645[/ATTACH][ATTACH]74646[/ATTACH][ATTACH]74647[/ATTACH][ATTACH]74647[/ATTACH]

Thank's dude I imagine your's look's very similar if not better (hope your not talking about cav) tho it is very clean only done 32k one of my mate's it is a cracker no prizes but can anyone tell me what wheel's they are on it regarding mine there is more to come mate thank's for your comment's it's all appreciated.