clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Think it was E-tech stuff mate couple of coat's on each the trick is to heat them with heat gun before spraying and to aid with the drying :thumbleft: Thank's

Cheers pal. Do you have car parts in every room in the house now? :lol:

Cheers pal. Do you have car parts in every room in the house now? :lol:

It's not funny Sean you wouldn't believe it if I took a few snap's. Which I'm not going to do by the way :wave:

It's not funny Sean you wouldn't believe it if I took a few snap's. Which I'm not going to do by the way :wave:

:lol::lol::lol: Go on, make my evening. lol

I found the etech faded in the sunlight, I tried a few good coats of clear lacquer really helped on the next set I made though. Hope this helps

I found the etech faded in the sunlight, I tried a few good coats of clear lacquer really helped on the next set I made though. Hope this helps

Nice 1 matey we were actually going to lacquer them but decided against it I will get them masked up again and get some on Keep Watching!!!!!!.............

Thank's Fuzzy :thumbleft:

Edited by clumpy1

Thank's matey I do like the red rear's.How have you been fairing with your's? Really hope you get to the bottom of it your car is way too good to break mate don't even think about it ;)

Nice of you to ask , no progress yet , I have a free weekend in two weeks time and some time next weekend .I had a nice letter from the tax man saying he wanted more dough so I've been working a lot, Some one has to keep the good people in dole money lol .

Nice of you to ask , no progress yet , I have a free weekend in two weeks time and some time next weekend .I had a nice letter from the tax man saying he wanted more dough so I've been working a lot, Some one has to keep the good people in dole money lol .

I have only had mine just over a year now but I know how much they can test your patience mate.I'm sure you will come up trump's got to keep the DBP's going mate they are the best colour :shades:

Masked the rear lights up again ready for the lacquer my mate has offered to do them for me with the gun as he had some parts to lacquer.He is also going to paint an FK grille I got from ebay there is plenty more to do over the winter months.

Have you got the LED bulbs yet James? I'm not sure what colour to use for the indicators, as the only thread with links are for normal white rather than amber ones. Harder to find the amber ones too.

Have you got the LED bulbs yet James? I'm not sure what colour to use for the indicators, as the only thread with links are for normal white rather than amber ones. Harder to find the amber ones too.

No I haven't yet Sean thing is I already have red rear's that Baron done and I am pretty sure am running normal bulb's.Have you got a link for the LED's? Will these do?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-1156-1129-BA15S-Car-P21W-White-9-LED-Tail-Turn-Signal-Brake-Light-Bulb-/271089624743?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3f1e3366a7

Edited by clumpy1

These Bulbs

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-1156-BA15S-P21W-120-LED-3528-SMD-White-Car-Turn-Signal-Tail-Light-Bulb-Lamp-/330881136838?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4d0a0d78c6

To be used in conjunction with these Resistors

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360449150191?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Don't think you really need to use ones with so many LEDs in them, but I'm sure the more the better.

You'll probably be able to find slightly cheaper too if you get ones from Chinese sellers.

Just a couple of pic's [ATTACH=CONFIG]76402[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76403[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76404[/ATTACH]

I bet youve been sat on the couch pretending to drive with that...

Get it on the car with the seats and lets have a picture...

I bet youve been sat on the couch pretending to drive with that...

Get it on the car with the seats and lets have a picture...

There is some other stuff to do before that goes on :rolleyes: wheel's........................................................................................................................................................................................... [ATTACH=CONFIG]76405[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76406[/ATTACH] any thought's???

Whats the spec on those bad boys??

Thoughts, brilliant car on way to next level....

Thank's Micheal that is true praise coming from you and your standard's mate the Barrel's are 7J and can't remember if the dishes are 1" or 1.5" they are of course in my favourite size 16's plenty more to come beside's but that will do for another day appreciate all feedback (Goldie and Harrier :notworthy::notworthy:) Cheer's guy's

I thought they would be a 16.. 5 x 100s?

Have you painted the centres DBP? I look forward to seeing these built up and on...

I thought they would be a 16.. 5 x 100s?

Have you painted the centres DBP? I look forward to seeing these built up and on...

5x112 mate would have prefered 5x100 they haven't been painted yet I have gone off the idea of colour coding them to car any suggestion's on colour?? they are anthracite at the mo but there are a couple of little bit's of damage to 1 of the barrel's (chippped ) so they need sorting plus they have sealant from when they were together before the dishes are mint fresh from polisher's and I have gold bolt's cheer's again guy's just trying to live up to the history of this car :thumbleft: