clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Hmmmm looking forward to seeing what you've got hidden away for next year's shows :)

I think i can say with confidence that nobody on here is running either of the two set's (hopefully) but then I haven't read all the member's thread's so I could be wrong :shrug: Can't wait to get a taste of your charged power Ron ;)

Sean you are like an impatient child on christmas eve :p if you look in my thread there is pic's of one set :thumbleft:

Edited by clumpy1

you should get a set of nothelles on there :notworthy:

I would do mate but they would have to be 17's and in 5x100 fitment they are so hard to come by hopefully the one's I have got will meet with everybody's approval. I would love to put a set of Impul Silhouette's on my Corrado I think they look :awesome: the ultimate Comp th's

Only 3 set's at the moment Chris 2 set's require some work but should be done for next year's show season.Aye it's nippy but surprisingly like the VR6 above 4k it really come's alive. :cheers:

Id love a passenger ride in it next time I see you mate.... hehe ONLY 3 sets, spoken like a true wheel whore mate!

Id love a passenger ride in it next time I see you mate.... hehe ONLY 3 sets, spoken like a true wheel whore mate!

I am alway's looking for more would love some Impul sillouhette's it's just getting them to fit. No prob's on the passenger drive matey.

Just a little update now I have sold the Koenig's to Mr Lobitos and have some Mint black cloth electric Recaro's to go in (thank's BillCor)the dilemma which faced me was I still had cream leather door card's,A,B,C pillar's and headlining.What do i do do i get the seat's retrimmed to match which would have seemed the sensible thing to do but i would have had to retrim the rear card's as they are not the best and the sill corner's have some damage.So me being me saw an opportunity for some mint cloth door card's and I mean mint (thank's Kit Simmonds) only problem being they are out of an early LHD G60 not as bad as it sound's the only electric's I will need to move is for the mirror switch the window's are not an issue as I already have mine below the foglight switch on the dash.Will also be putting my audioscape door pod's on after they have been sorted as the driver's one has a little damage not sure what to do with them yet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]75900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75901[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75902[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]75903[/ATTACH]Anyway here's a couple of pic's,and a couple of thing's came in the post too early style headlight/foglight/rearwindow switch's for a bargain £15 off ebay I already have spare fog and rearwindow switch's it was the headlight switch I was after as mine has the later one in at the moment nice to get them all looking the same.Also got some red tint spray (thank's geoffsmaher) again my car has all red rear's on it but i want to do a set myself and these will be done properly all smoothed before tinting and masked correctly.

Nice one ! I love those seats that's exactly the ones I want in mine you lucky boy! post em up and if you prefer to go back to the cream leather im your man

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75906[/ATTACH]

Nice one ! I love those seats that's exactly the ones I want in mine you lucky boy! post em up and if you prefer to go back to the cream leather im your man

I've sold the leather mate there is no going back.And they are genuine Corrado one's they still have the sticker's on the bottom of them with date 6/1/94 so they are nearly 20 years old but they are Mint.

Edited by clumpy1

Good work James, Black is the best colour by far. I had a mushroom interior on my Khaki one and hated it

Cheer's Ron the carpet is getting changed back to black and the A,B,C pillar's and headlining are getting recovered in dark grey/black Alcantara.

Mmmmmmmm man you are upping the stakes here..... I'm going to need to get some gold plated seats next! ;)

Ron your's is a cracker mate all I'm trying to do is get the car to the standard it deserves when I looked at stoney's build thread for this car I could see what he was trying to do just want to do it right mate.I will not be entering any show/shine/concour's that's not for me but I will be at the show's ;)

Haha, mate I'm not show and shining either....I really don't have the patience for all that polishing! I think Go with a bit of show is a good balance.

Your is going to look cracking with the black interior. I had a Burgundy valver with Black leather and 17" BBS. I still think it was the best looking car I've ever had.

Going to look really nice with that interior, nice recaros and you'll be original with them not being re-trimmed.

Think you need some silver wheels though to break up some of the black.

Once done you'll definitely be worthy of some trophys, get it in a show and shine.

Thank's guy's I'm like you Ron I do like my car looking good but show and shine is not my bag,Chris the wheel's won't exactly be silver but that's all I'm willing to say regarding them got to keep something under my hat.;)

Just a quicky prepared a spare set of rear light's for Red tinting removed all marking's from the light's with 2000 grit wetndry paper taped all off ready for tinting unfortunately need to get some pinstriping tape to mask in between the indicator/brake lense will post some before and after pic's this week.

Look forward to seeing this James. I rubbed mine down today actually, used 1200 grit but the tint was very thin and uneven so its almost orange again in places. I'll take it right back and start again, but I'd like to see what you use for the pinstriping as thats a very good alternative to using LEDs. I dont want the reverse lights completely tinted out either.

The pinstriping is for covering the black plastic trim that is in between the indicator lens and the brakelight lens the reverse light is also masked off as is all the back to prevent the tinting getting where not wanted.It does take a bit of time with the wet and dry but it is worth it Sean the 1200 may make it look a little too cloudy get some 2000 mate :thumbleft: I'll also have some pics for you later on in the wk :norty:

Just a small update on the rear light's got them tinted today think they came out ok.[ATTACH=CONFIG]76295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76298[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76300[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76301[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76302[/ATTACH]

Think it was E-tech stuff mate couple of coat's on each the trick is to heat them with heat gun before spraying and to aid with the drying :thumbleft: Thank's

Thank's matey I do like the red rear's.How have you been fairing with your's? Really hope you get to the bottom of it your car is way too good to break mate don't even think about it ;)