I must have seen the arse 200 times since Friday via my phone, I can view the main page but can't access anything else beyond it.

OKish on my landline............

I've been getting it a lot as well still, errors 500 and 502 using Chrome on the home PC

Thanks guys. I've got Toby looking into it.

The errors that is. Not the arse...

I've been getting it a lot as well still, errors 500 and 502 using Chrome on the home PC

Yep me too.

a little feedback.....

the arse page seems to be persistent with many of the threads today but I did a little testing & it seems to be related to google chrome browser

when I switch to IE10 I can load the forum pages without getting the arse all the time

very annoying in chrome when trying to rely quickly to for sale items

Yeah, this arse is now getting on my tits, struggling to get into PMs, page just hangs for ages, I usually give up and almost every time I post, the box comes up asking if I want to leave or stay on the page :bonk:

almost every time I post, the box comes up asking if I want to leave or stay on the page :bonk:

Same here and you end up with a double post grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

indeed this 'arse' is becoming a pain in the......!!!

ive switched to IE just to use the forum now as it is virtually unusable in chrome :(

I have the same issue on my iPad and iPhone ..............lots of arse and very slow to connect

I have the same issue on my iPad and iPhone ..............lots of arse and very slow to connect

Same here, becoming a pain

I've had it all day too. Even getting it trying to post here in the more arse thread!!! Very annoying when your trying to search for answers to defects!!!!

Microsoft update just installed IE10 on my laptop and I seem to be getting more arse and a complete failure page this morning..... bloody Microsoft.

I had a spell of this at work (which is not good!) using firefox, though it had settled down last week. The same threads worked okay on my phone via 3g at the same time. I've only occasionally had the problem at home (where I use chrome). I know it would disappoint a lot people, but it would be nice if the picture could be changed for something more work friendly.